News Report

Breaking News

----

The news lady spoke in a serious tone.

"A tragedy has befallen Hills High School. A teenager committed mass-murder by a school shooting. The teenager was seventeen year old Nathan Green, who had the reputation of being a quiet boy with a nice temperament."

She shifted uncomfortably, reading further on the article with a sad expression.

"There are 12 confirmed dead. Two were police, nine were students and one teacher. Multiple people are in critical condition in the hospital. There will be a service at the local church on Saturday for the lives lost."

She glanced to the screen showing her what the TVs looked like. The green screen was showing family approved pictures of the confirmed dead.

"He evaded police and returned to his home after the shooting, writing a last page in his journal and committing suicide with the same weapon."

She decided a strong drink would help her forget this, and finished the story she was given.

"His father was also found dead in the home. It has been speculated that he killed his father this morning. His mother is already deceased."

Seeing the end being soon, she quickly finished up so she could get to the bar.

"When we have more information, we'll let you know. Thank you."

--

"Mummy's had a hard day at work." She slurred, struggling to stand in front of her son. "You u-useless brat. Your dad died because of y-you!" She shoved her drink-ladened hand towards her son, who grimaced as her whisky sloshed onto his clothes.

"Mum, you're drunk.." He tried to take the drink off of her but she slapped him off, dragging her manicured nails down his cheek.

"How dare you! G-go to your room and s-stay there! Kill yourself w-while you're at it." She stumbled away into the kitchen to get a refill, as her son ran to his room.

And back to his journal.