"Do you want us to make breakfast?" she asked.

"No need to bother" I said "I will"

"Nonsense" she said and shook her head, I laughed and she literally sat me down like a little kid.

"And to think I hated you before" Sam said and both, Natasha and me looked at her confused.

"Hated? Me? You?" Natasha said and I almost laughed.

"Yeah" Same said simply and shrugged.

"But why?"

"How do you mean why? I was about to kiss this monkey over there" she said and motioned on me "for the first time and you came telling us the lunch is ready, breaking our moment"

"Oh yeah, I remember" Natasha said and laughed "it was pretty weird actually, I was confused but I liked you two together since then and I cheered for you"

"Wait you wanted to kiss me that day?" I asked dumbfounded and she groaned putting her hands over her face while Natasha laughed. "Oh" I mumbled.

So that's how we got our breakfast and after finishing it I complimented chief.

"So do you girls have anything planned for today?" Natasha asked.

"Yeah" Sam answered "we will decorate a Christmas tree" and then realization hit me, I don't have a Christmas tree!

"But first we need to go and buy it" I informed.

"Well that's great! You should take and other stuff do we can decorate whole house and yard!" Natasha said excitedly.

"That would be awesome, actually" I said ''But that's a lot of job"

"Who cares? I'm sure everyone would be more than happy to help. You two can start with the tree and we will just go outside"

"Okay, after finishing we'll come to help you as well" Sam said and she smiled.

"Excellent! I'll go and inform the others if you don't need me anymore"

"Sure" I said and with that she left. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah, just let me change quickly"

***

So here we are, it's noon and we are looking for perfect tree for us. I love this. It's just perfect, everything is. I was holding Sam's hand while going around and looking for some tree we both liked.

"Uh what about this one?" Sam asked showing me one beautiful tree not so far from us.

"Too small" I said. "What about this one?" I asked.

"Too old"

And that's exactly how we spent hours there. I guess Willy and John who were with us got too annoyed and bored so they started looking for the right one as well.

"Girls, I think I found a perfect one!" Willy said from the other side of the row, we walked over there and I saw him standing next to the small tree that barley reached his shoulder.

"Seriously?" I groaned and glared at him and he bursted out laughing.

"Sorry, I had to" he said and I shook my head in disbelief with smile on my face.

"Okay, if someone ever told me picking Christmas tree would be this hard" Sam mumbled.

Suddenly John came running to us.

"I think I found one that you might like" he said "and if you don't, I swear to god I'm going home" he added and I laughed.

"Lead the way" I said and he nodded.