Healthy Relationship - DRAPPLE

plagger <——— credz

Once there was an apple, just minding its business in the Great Hall, ready to be eaten like the rest of the lot of apples, but today Apple had a feeling, a feeling that something was going to happen. Once the students came to the hall, Apple caught sight of a beautiful head of blonde hair. The Blonde Beauty saw the Apple gleaming a beautiful green. Draco rushed over to his respected table of where the Apple lied.

"You're going to be mine tonight," Draco said to the Apple.

"Anytime Blonde," Apple said right back as Draco put the Apple in his pocket, ignoring his friends calls of protests.

Once they were back in Draco's personal room -yes his father is THAT rich- Draco immediately took Apple out of his pocket. Then after he set the Apple on the bed, he started taking off his clothes, very slowly. Apple started getting vErY jUiCy. Once Draco was fully exposed to Apple, he took his wand and made it so that the Apple wouldn't feel the part where he made a hole in the bottom of Apple to actually be able to have sex with it. After that was done, he made it so it could still feel his meat inside. Then, he muttered a spell to lube up his hammer and the hole. He pushed slowly into Apple.

"OH! Draco, you feel amazing,". Apple said breathlessly. In a second Draco was able to move. He made deep thick thrusts into Apple.

Their moans filled the room along wih the occasional "oh fuck Draco, yes right there." Followed by a "yes Apple, ride me like that."

Draco was thrusting harder and harder each time, both at the tip of their climax. Draco did one more hard thrust, hitting it's g-spot, and they climaxed together. "That was amazing draco, we should do this more often." With that draco put back on his robes but before he did so he did something unspeakable..

"I'm gonna make you wait for it next time Apple..," Draco whispered. So Draco cleaned himself up but not Apple, Apple still had the white sticky substance left in it. Draco pushed a plug up in the hole with the substance still in there.

"What?! Draco you can't leave that in here!" But Draco ignored that and walked out of his room and back to the great hall.

When Draco went in, he didn't look at anybody, he just went to the Skytherin table, put Apple back down on the platter and walked out, chuckling to himself, when he heard someone yell, "WHY IS THERE CÜM IN THIS APPLE?"

// AUTHORS NOTE //

ALL COMPLETELY DEDICATED AND CREDZ TO plagger !!!
THANK YOU FOR CREATING SUCH A MOVING AND POWERFUL WORK OF ART FOR US AS A FANDOM TO ENJOY. PEACE.

                ✌🏼💟☮️💜🤘🏼