Aurors - Drarry

*Set in 2017*

// DRACOS P.O.V //

I had been working at the Ministry as an Auror for about 4 months now. It took me a while to get a job here since I was once a death eater and everyone hates me. The hardest part of living now is coping with no friends and no one to talk to. My father is in Azkaban and my mother died of cancer 2 years ago. I decided it was time for a change so I've put myself forward for a job in the field at the Ministry. I was about to receive my first ever mission and find out who my partner is.

"Malfoy, you will be partnered with Potter since he is fully trained and this is your first time out on the field" The Head of Aurors told me. 'Great, just want i needed' I  thought to myself. I looked over to see Potter already smiling at me, he raised his hand and waved at me across the room. I rolled my eyes and looked back to the front of the room.

After the meeting, I was sent on my first mission. Potter and I had to go undercover and follow around a wizard who was apparently transported dangerous goods into London through Floo Powder, he was supposed to be meeting his companion at a pub at 8:00pm tonight. Till then, Potter and I had to put on costumes and disguise ourselves as normal wizards.

I had to dye a streak of green in my hair and wear a beanie with some trainers. This was completely abnormal for me since I was used to dressing in suits and having my hair slicked back all the time. However Potter had to put in contact lenses and comb his hair straight and style it so it covered his scar. He also had to dress in just casual clothes and trainers although he was used to this.

"Looking good, Malfoy. Love your hair like that" Potter said while winking at me. I gave an unhappy grunt back and carried on walking in front of him. We were almost at the pub and then we would have to act like friends in front of everyone.

"You know, the Head Of Aurors told me that we should act as a couple so we are even more convincing" He spoke again this time sounding slightly more serious. 'What the fuck' I thought to myself. 'My first mission and I have to act gay with Potter'.

"Alright then" I replied back cooly, I was nervous but I was not going to say no. I couldn't get sacked from a job that I hadn't had for that long. 'What would everyone think of me?'. I turned to look at Potter and he was smiling up at me, 'why was he so short?'.

We reached the pub and entered. I held the door open for Potter to walk in, forcing a smile onto my face as I did. He just walked in calmly and had a smirk plastered onto his stupid face. Once I had walked through the door too, he grabbed my hand and lead me through the pub. The feeling of his skin on my skin sent shocks through me but I just brushed it off, 'it was probably just the nerves for my first mission' I thought. He lead me into a booth at the back of the pub which was enclosed but we could still see the other people in the pub. He sat down and I sat down opposite him. We both searched the room for the guy with our eyes discreetly.

"There he is! He's buying a drink at the bar." I said to Potter, careful not to say it too loud. Potter casually turned around to see him and confirmed that was the guy. He then stood up from opposite me and went over to the bar. I could see him ordering drinks but also checking out the guy for any mysterious things. After a few minutes he brought the two beers over.

Potter went through everyone the man had said to his friend and we had found out that he was going to be picking up things from downtown tomorrow night at midnight. We had practically finished our mission so Potter and I just sat opposite each other drinking our beer.

"You know, you look really cute wearing them clothes" he said smoothly to me, giving me his signature smirk.

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself." I replied sending back a (fake) flirtatious wink. He chuckled at my attempted to act like a couple and moved so he was sat next to me rather than opposite me.

He leant in to me so his mouth was practically on my neck. His cool breath was sending shivers down my spine and goosebumps started to form on my body. I raised my eyebrows and looked at him questionably.

"Come on, Malfoy. It's only acting" he whispered down my ear so only I could hear him. Then, he moved in just a bit more so his lips connected with my neck. He sucked on my neck which caused my stomach to erupt and I gave off a loud moan. I glanced at him, embarrassed of myself and he just continued to smirk, moving his lips higher onto my jaw.

Eventually his lips were close to mine and before connecting them, he placed a hand on my thigh under the table. He began rubbing circles in my thigh and moving higher and higher until he was so close to my groin. He stopped and started massaging me again which caused me to moan quietly, trying to control myself. 'What was Potter doing? Surely this wasn't part of the plan, and why was I enjoying it so much?' I thought to myself. Although my thoughts soon disappeared when Potter placed his hand above my dick. He slowly began massaging it and I became harder and harder as each second passed. He was barely pressing down although the pleasure was pulsing through me like nothing before. He started rubbing harder and harder and I was afraid that my moans would be loud enough for other people to hear.

"You like that, do you, Malfoy?" He whispered into my ear, calmly. His fingers going underneath the waistband of the jeans and into my underwear. He could now feel my pubic hair and was about to touch my unclothed dick. I moaned in response.

"Answer me" he said hotly while staring into my eyes.

"Yes, daddy" I moaned back to him in utter pleasure. I could see the bulge in his pants beginning to raise so I placed my hands on top of his dick as well and began to rub him through his pants.

"Come on, lets go back to my place, babe" he said while swiftly taking my hand and leading me out of the basically empty pub. We rushed back to his place which was only down the road and he fumbled his key through the door.

After an hour or so, I was lying in Harry's bed, naked, sweating and cuddling him. 'Who would've thought that my first mission would go as well as this?' I thought to myself 'Hopefully, Harry and I will be partners next time'. This was honestly the best night I had had in ages. ALL was well.

[[[[[[[ AUTHORS NOTEEEEE ]]]]]]]

WOWWWOWOWW I SHIP DRARRY OKAY?! THIS STORY IS ALSO PRETTY SHIT BUT IM TRYING OKAY. COMMENT SOME REQUESTS AND SUGGESTIONS AND ILL MAKE SURE I WRITE STORIES FOR YOU!!

Comment something if you want me to continue writing smutty shots like this :)

              <       >