Crush - Hermione and Pansy/ Harry and Draco

(( PANSY' P.O.V ))

Fuck. She was hot. There she walked past, wearing her stupid Gryffindor tie, tight around her neck, and her stupid skirt, way too high up her legs, and those stupid knee high socks, that made her look so innocent. There was no denying it. Even though she was the biggest nerd ever, Hermione Granger was ft as fu-

BBBRRRRRRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I slid it out to see a text from Dumb Draco. What now.

Dumb Draco:
come meet me now, dickhead.

Me:
Okie dokie, bitchface.

Draco didn't know that I liked Hermione. Well actually, nobody did. If anyone found out, then bloody hell, I'd be murdered. Slytherins are definitely not meant to like Gryffindors. It breaks all the rules in the book.

"So, why did you wanna meet me?" I asked Draco as I sat down on his bed. Draco had been my best friend since first year and although a lot of people thought we were in a relationship, I would never sink that low. And besides, I'm 99% sure he's gay. He hasn't said anything, but I have my suspicions.

"I need to tell you something" he whispered, looking actually quite scared for once in his (very perfect) life. This was it. He was gonna tell me he's gay. I have known this since I was 3 years old. Even though I only met him 5 years ago. I looked at him and smirked.

"I'm g-" he breathed out before he was sudden toy interrupted by my loud screech.

"OMG DRACO ARE YOU FUCKING HARRY JAMES POTTER??!!" I screamed out after spotting Harry's exact glasses on Draco's bedside table and a Gryffindor tie lying on top of them. Oh my god. This is gold. I burst out laughing and looked at Draco. He looked scared at first, although relieved that he had finally told someone. Just as my laughter calmed down, Harry Potter himself showed up. He strolled out of Draco's en suite bathroom, wearing just a towel, kissed Draco on the cheek, and walked out.

"What the duck just happened" I whispered.

"Okay, sooo, now we've got that over and done with, anything you have to tell me, Parkinson?" He gave me that devil worthy smirk and raised his eyebrows like he knew something that he shouldn't. Fuck. This must have been about Granger.

"Wellidontkmowihaventreallythoughtaboutitbutithinkthatimightlikehermioneandimsorryicanthelpitbutimeanyoulikeharrypotteryoufagsoyoucantjudgeme" I spat out before he could say anything. My heart was pounded. I would get beheaded if anyone else heard this.

"I didn't catch any of that sorry. Apart from the I LIKE HERMIONE part" he chuckled and walked over to me, wrapping me in a hug. Gross.

"Awwww I always knew you like girls" he whispered in my ear in a joking tone of voice.

"Yeah, and I always knew you liked dick" I smiled up at him and punched him in the ribs. We both smirked at each other. Ugh. What are we going to do. Slytherins and Gryffindors don't belong together. We'll work it out though, I'll work it out. For now, all was well.

(&;&/8;&5'akL(&;&-@2@4@;'msgltksvv

SORRRYYY I HAVENT WROTE IN AGES. IVE BEEN DOING EXAMS AND WATCHING TV LOL. IM CATCHING UP WITH ALL YOUR REQUESTS NOW !!

IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE REQUESTS, FEEL free tO COMMENT THEM HERE. THANKS FOR READINGGG. LUV U'S XXX