Strip Truth Or Dare - Dramione

[ DRACOS P.O.V ]

It was 1AM and I was sat opposite Granger in the Slytherin Common Room. Earlier that day, Hermione and I had quite a few Fire-whiskeys in the Three Broomsticks and had stumbled back to the castle, holding each other up. We were now about to play Truth or Dare but what Hermione didn't know was that I like to play this game a little bit differently. I explained my rooms little innocent Miss Granger and she sat there with a smirk on her face. Each time you declined a dare or picked a truth, you had to take off an item of clothing. I thought Hermione wouldn't be able to cope with these rules, although I think her decisions were being altered by the amount of fire-whiskey she had consumed.

"Sure, lets play" she said with a seductive smile on her lips. I could tell she was slightly nervous but she was doing a good job in covering it up. We each took another shot of fire-whiskey and a shot of Veritaserum, so if we did pick truth, our answer would be completely honest.

"Okay, Granger. Truth or Dare?" I asked with an innocent smile on my face. I was hoping shed pick truth.

"Dare" she replied with the same smile still plastered on her face.

"I dare you to wake up Pansy Parkinson and tell her all about your period pains" I replied with a smirk on my face. I knew how much she hated Pansy so I knew that she wasn't going to be able to complete this dare.

"No, no, no, no, no. I'm not doing that! She'd probably punch me straight in the face! Like how I punched you in Third Year, remember?" She rambled on nervously.

"Yes, I do remember that. How could I forgot? Right, take off you're clothes then" I told her seductively. Her eyes were wide and she gulped loudly before removing her jumper. She was left in just a black tight crop top. It looked hot on her, who knew Hermione owned clothes like that?

"Okay, Malfoy. Truth or Dare?" She asked me. I was quite nervous to be honest. I knew how cunning and smart Granger could be, she should've been placed in Slytherin.

"Dare" I said, as bravely as possible.

"I dare you to find Harry and tell him you have a huge crush on him" she said while laughing. There was no way in hell I was going to do that, Me? Have a crush on Harry Potter? Absolutely not. I didn't even reply to her, I just took of my t-shirt. I could feel Hermione's gaze burning into my skin, fuck this game is going to be hard.

#%$

About half an hour passed and Hermione was just left in her jeans and bra. She was hotter than I ever could have ever imagined. I was only left me in jeans and I could still feel her hard gaze burning into me. Hermione had just took a truth so she had to remove another item of clothing. She started to unbutton her jeans while looking dead into my eyes. Bloody hell, I'm going to end up with a boner. She finally peeled off her jeans and sat back down, in just her underwear. It was no my turn. And of course, I was left in just my underwear too. We both starred into each other's eyes and I think we both new what was going to happen next.

Before I could process what was happening, Hermione was on my lap, kissing my neck. Her lips moved up and attached themselves onto mine. Sparks erupted in my stomach and I felt as though I was on cloud nine. I bit down on her lip causing her to open her mouth and moan. I took this opportunity to slip my tongue in and explore her mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance with mine obviously winning.

I picked her up and carried her bridal style to the sofa. I dropped her down and she laughed out loud. She grabbed my legs and I climbed on top of her, kissing her skin all over. I left huge purple hickeys on her neck, breasts and stomach. She moaned out in delight as my hands went behind her back and took off her bra. Her breasts were beautiful, they were perky and full. I wrapped my hands around them both and massaged them. She bit down on her lip causing me to get a hard-on.

She reached up while I was doing this and started to palm me through my boxers. The feeling was so blissful. I moaned out her name over and over again as her slipped her hands into my underwear and grabbed my dick. She removed my underwear briskly and began pumping me until I came. While she was doing this, I slipped my own hand into her underwear and began fingering her, gently. After a few minutes, I could tell she was about to cum so I worked my hand even harder and faster until she came all over it.

"That. Was. Incredible." I said while she cleaned us both up and kissed me on the lips. I wrapped my hands around her waist and she fell asleep lying on top of me. 'Thank god nobody came in while that was happening' I thought to myself. The fire-whiskey had worn off now and both of us were starring lovingly into each other's eyes.

ALL was well.

/// AUTHORS NOTE ///

YOOO IM #3rd IN THE TRUTH OR DARE RANKINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT WOOHOOO SO PROUD !! THANKS EVERYONE LOVE YOU ALL X.