Sleep Over

"Whoever get's in the house first gets the beds!" Louis shouted and everyone rushed out of the car. Looks like i'm getting the floor tonight. 

      "Wait up, ugh oh well." I said as I made my way to the flat. I ducked trying to by pass paparrazzi. I did not need anymore on my plate today. 

     Hands touched my shoulders making me jump and turn around instantly, just in case it was Landon. I was still paranoid that at any moment he could attack me. But it was just Harry. 

   "I didn't mean to scare you love." He said with a frown. 

   "Sorry, i'm just a bit paranoid. Why are'nt you racing to the rooms?" I asked looking up to him, seeing the moonlight shine on his skin.

    "My rooms locked, so no one can get it. You can sleep in comfort tonight." He said with a smile and a laugh. 

   "I wish we could see their reactions when they can't get in!" I said as we made it to the door. 

    "Are you ready? I can already hear their obnoxious voices through the closed door!" He chuckled and we walked in. 

   "Harry! That's not fair!" "What the heck man! I should so get the room!" "I ran as fast as I could for this shit!?" We both laughed at how out of breath and upset they were. 

   "You snooze you loose." Harry said while sticking his tongue out at the guys. 

    "Fiesty." Louis said, motioning a claw with his hand. We all laughed and made our way to the couch. 

    "Crap! Eleanor, did you pack extra pajamas?" I asked, realizing I didn't bring anything. 

   "No. I was going to, but i thought you already got your stuff!" She said, and i looked down to see my uncomfortable wardrobe. 

   "You can wear some of mine." Harry said, while looking over to me with a smile. 

   "Woah! Second base! Get it!" Niall yelled, and Liam smacked his arm. We laughed at the gesture. 

    "Here, follow me." Harry said while grabbing my hands, and gently lifting me off the couch. 

   "I'll be in there to check on you guys in two minutes! Better not do anything!" Louis yelled and Eleanor hit him. I laughed back at them, seeing how violent they all were.

   I walked into his room and it grew silent. Say something Sabrina. 

   "Nice room." Really, nice room? 

   "Haha, thanks. Here." He laughed at my awkwardness, and handed me the clothes. 

      I slid my shirt off, and we both looked down to the bruises. I wasn't self concious with him, which was rare. 

     "I can't believe someone could do that to you." He said while walking to me. My body froze, nervous for his touch. I gulped, and my uneven breath came back. 

     His body was inches from mine, and he was careful not to place his hands on me. His head leaned in, and I moved to kiss him, forgetting about my swollen lips. 

    "Ow." I said pulling away, as I laughed. 

    "Oh my, are you okay?" He asked worriedly. 

    "I'm fine. I just have retard lips right now." I felt it, and new it was going to blead again.

    "Here!" He said while running to his bathroom to find something. He came back with a moist towel and lightly placed it on my lip. I looked up to him with sad eyes. He looked down and chuckled softly,  staring into my eyes.