"They're supposed to be innocent but I agree with them," Jihyo said with a grin. Okay, seriously, what the heck are they talking about?

I was about to open my mouth and ask but Nayeon stopped me by rolling her eyes. "What we mean is, did you two did it there?" She questioned, and Chou Tzuyu suddenly glared at her.

"Did what?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"She's damn innocent to be a playgirl," Momo commented.

"I'm surprised you caught up," Dahyun told her with a teasing smile. Momo sulked causing Dahyun to run toward her and hug her. "Just kidding. I love you," Dahyun mumbled.

Mina's eyebrows raised. "These two are also fast," she said with a nod.

I blinked. "I agree but I still don't know what y'all are talking about," I told them.

"You really don't know what they're talking about?" Chou Tzuyu asked as she raised an eyebrow. I quickly shook my head. She then had an amused expression again and said, "They meant us. Having sex."

I nodded in understanding. "Oh— What the heck?!" I yelled. Are their minds not that clean enough to think that we did it there?!

"Geez, Sana. Reputation, remember?" Nayeon sarcastically reminded me of my reputation. Oh well, with or without reputation, I'm still gay. And that doesn't even make sense.

"Tzuyu."

Oh that fucking voice again. I'm in the mood of choking someone I swear.

Chou Tzuyu raised an eyebrow before facing cheater Jungkook. Her friends suddenly looked pissed off. "What do you want?" She asked straightforwardly. Damn, I like her. I mean, her straightforwardness.

"We need to talk, as in right now," he demanded.

I restrained myself from rolling my eyes before facing Chou Tzuyu. "Hey Tzuyu, wanna go out on a date, again?" I asked her loudly, purposefully letting cheater Jungkook hear. "And I always have my wallet with me, unlike someone..." I trailed off, smirking when cheater Jungkook glared at me while almost growling.

Wew, wolf wannabe?

Cheater Jungkook then ignored me and looked at Chou Tzuyu. "Come on, we need to talk," he insisted. Aish, this bastard is so dead if he insists once more.

"Nope," Chou Tzuyu answered. Fuck yeah she made the right decision.

"But—"

"You heard her, brother. Respect her decision," I cut him off. Doesn't he know when to back off?

And he had the guts to ignore me again. How dare he? "Babe, please give me a second chance!" He pleaded. What the— He's gay dammit! He wants Chou Tzuyu to be his cover girl? Nuh uh. And the fact that he called her babe? Another nuh uh. Not in my watch you damn bastard.

Chou Tzuyu scoffed. "Second chance?" She scoffed again. "For all I know, it's not a second chance that you need, right?" She started. Oooh, I like where this is going. "But a boyf—"

"Tzuyu!" He yelled, his face fuming with anger. Our friends then gasped and went into a fighting stance. #tzuyuprotectionsquad.

I felt myself boiling in anger and before I could even stop myself, I roughly pushed cheater Jungkook. "You don't fucking yell on a girl you bastard!" I yelled at him as he fell to the ground. I noticed that many students are watching us now. Great, just great. We have an audience.

He quickly stood up and laughed bitterly. "She pissed me off! I only asked her to talk and yet she does that?" He asked in disbelief as he slowly walked closer to me.