Chapter 26: Welcome to Nikki!

Celine

"You know what," Izzy suddenly stopped and turned around, causing me to bump into him.

"No I don't, because I just ran straight into you and and everything just disappeared from my mind," I said with and put my hand over my forehead.

"Oh, I'm sorry. But, can we, please, go to my place, I forgot some things there."

"What things?" I smiled and raised my eyebrow?

"Like, cigarettes," he replied a moment later.

"Oh, yes, of course, you need those, how could you live without them," I said with irony in my voice.

"Hey, you, don't even say a fucking word about quitting."

"Hey, I wasn't even thinking about saying that!"

"Okay," Izzy said, as if he just didn't wanna fight, and I just decided to go with it.

When we got there, Slash was picking up empty beer cans, so when we opened the door, first thing we saw was his ass.

"Nice view!"

He looked up at the person saying that, "Hey, you better not look at that, it's not your property!"

At first I just stared at him for a moment and then started laughing out loud.

"Well, then you better save that for the one," I nodded and then followed Izzy into the apartment.

The TV was on, I could hear some silly song playing, which made me assume the person on the couch was watching a cartoon.

"Hey, Duff," Izzy nodded his head at him.

Duff looked up at Izzy and then saw me next to him. He raised his eyebrows, "You two going on a date or something?"

"Yep," I shortly replied.

He raised his eyebrows and turned back to the TV, "Okay."

After a few minutes of Izzy grabbing things from all over the place, I asked, "Did you get your things?"

"Yeah, we can go now."

"Okay, yay," I smiled in excitement for our date and where's he taking me.

But just as we were about to leave, the door opened and all the other girls walked in, using their voices to yell very loud just to let everyone know they're here.

Then suddenly they all looked at me and Izzy, "I thought you two were already at your date, like eating some fancy food at a fancy restaurant but you're here."

"Hey! Fuck you, this is a fancy place too!" Duff yelled from the couch, clearly he had heard all of what we were saying.

"Aha, and so is the trash!" Riley yelled back at him and giggled, "So, where are you two heading to now?"

Sky

"Sky! I thought we were gonna meet at your place!" Slash walked up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah, I thought so too, but Taylor wanted to meet Steven, and pretty much all of us were bored either way, so here we are!"

"Well, I'm always happy to meet you." He - from what I could see from behind the hair - winked at me and smiled.

I brushed my hair on my face just to hide the fact that I was blushing.

Celine

Izzy stopped walking and looked at me, "Okay, so there's this one cafe thing down the Strip and from what I've heard it's 50's themed and they make fantastic milkshakes there, and I know how girly you are so I'm not keeping it a secret, we're going there."

I raised my eyebrows, "I don't think I've ever heard of this place before."

***

When we finally got there, I saw how nice the place actually was, the interior had pastel colours in it, and the cafe just seemed like a place where you could sit down and relax, though I have to admit that it had a pretty weird name for a cafe, it was called Nikki.

A little bell rang as we opened the door, letting everyone there know that we have arrived. We sat at a table by the window and waited for a waitress to come and take our order.

We had to wait for like ten minutes until someone noticed us, because the staff was busy with some other people, though they seemed more like they're their friends, not customers.

The closer I looked, the more I could see who were the guys sitting at the table talking to the girls.

"Oh. My. God." I said and just straight stared at them. "It's Mötley Crüe! Can you believe it?"

Izzy looked over his shoulder, "Oh, yeah! That's fun!"

"Can I just get Nikki's number, please." I said and then giggled to myself.

I was so focused on looking at the Crüe, I totally didn't realize that there's a waitress already ready to take our orders.

It was a cute blonde haired girl, "Excuse me, I don't wanna interrupt but you can't have Nikki's number, you see the short little girl? That's his girlfriend, so leave him alone." Then she looked at Izzy, "And you have a boyfriend of your own anyway."

I heard the sound of heels hitting the floor coming closer and closer to us, "Vanessa! Are you scaring the clients away again?" Then she lightly pushed her colleague away and then brightly smiled at us.

"We're very sorry for her behaviour. I'm Eddie. May I take your order?" She smiled again, which - not even gonna lie - got me jealous. I mean, who wouldn't want a pair of such perfect teeth?

"I was protecting my friend's relationship, you idiot!" The blonde yelled back. I wondered how come she still works there if she uses such language.

"Again, we're very sorry. So, welcome to Nikki! How can I help you?"

-----

I did a crossover thing?? I don't even know what to think of this but I'm hella excited to write about my characters from Polite and Rocket Queens meet!!!! You also get a sneak peek of the future of my characters from Polite ;))))) this is probably a really dumb idea hahahahaaa but idk what to do anyway so here you all go, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it!!!