Chapter 5: Can't Wait Any Longer

Slash opened the door and turned the light on. It was a dressing room. I guess it's Slash's. I looked around it and then looked at Slash.

I couldn't really see his face but it looked like he has a smirk on his face. He put down his top hat and walked over to me. I was still standing close to the door. Slash closed it and locked it. My eyes widened, not knowing what's happening next.

Usually I wouldn't be doing something like this, it was probably the alcohol in my veins. Or maybe my fucked up mind finally started to realise some of its thoughts.

I don't know why my mind is so full of fucked up thoughts, well, there's sometimes more but sometimes less of them but these type of moments make my mind explode. I can only imagine what's happening next.

Slash pins me against the wall, his hands pressed on both of my sides, so I couldn't move. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. Then he kissed me. At first it was slow but a few seconds later my arms were wrapped around his neck but his were around my waist and we were sharing a passionate kiss, that asked for more. Slash's tongue asked for entrance, then our mouthes and tongues were moving in sync. We pulled apart, both out of breath. He moved down to my neck and left some sloppy kisses on it. I moaned, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"I see you're already enjoying?" Slash looked up at me with his brown eyes and flipped me around guiding me to the couch.

He pushed me and I fell on the couch. He laid on top of me and run his tongue down my throat. Then Slash looked down at my shorts and the Led Zeppelin that I was wearing.

"I told you - you're just as beautiful as the skies, I'd say even more," Slash's complinet made my heart flutter.

Remember, he's drunk and won't remember this in the morning, my mind kept telling me.

I tried as hard as I could to stop the annoying voice in my head. Then Slash kissed me again and everything dissapeared from my mind. He put his hand under my shirt and I moaned, not breaking our kiss. Then he attempted to take off my shirt but it didn't go so well.

"Shit," he cursed under his breath.

I giggled and pulled myself up a little so I could take off my shirt. I let it fall on the ground and then I looked at Slash. He was studying my body, I felt like I was already naked. I'm short but I have some curves so my height doesn't really matter. I've always tried to appreciate them and use them to get what I want, if ya what I mean. But now he's looking at me like that and it makes me a little scared. After all, he's a rockstar and probably has seen a lot.

"Dammit," he murmurs.

"What is it?" my voice shaked a little. Why can't I just stop being paranoid?

"I can't wait any longer," Slash says, I couldn't tell what exactly he was saying, so I just guessed.

His hand finds the back of my black, lacy bra and opens it. He looks up at me, as if asking me if he can take it off. I nodded and closed my eyes.

When I opened them again, my bra was next to my shirt and Slash kept studying me. I reached for the waistband of his pants. Good thing he was already shirtless. I opened them and he quickly pulled them away. I looked down at his body and he was already ready for me. Slash kissed me again and, while kissing me, he unbuttoned my shorts and I pulled up my butt, so he could slide them over it. I took them off with my feet still not breaking the kiss. Now we where both only wearing underwear, well, I was only in my panties.

Slash broke the kiss, then kissed my neck and went lower and lower, kissing my colarbone, then between my breasts and then my stomach. He looked up at me and I nodded again. I wanted it. Slash gently pulled down my panties and slowly kissed me even lower and lower until he reached the sensitive spot. I moaned in pleasure, it turned out to be louder than I expected.

"Shh, baby, don't be so loud or they'll hear us even when they're so far away," Slash whispered and kept doing what he was doing before.

"I-I c-can't he-help it," I try my best to tell him but I'm not sure if he understood me because when I said it, he slid a finger inside of me. I wanted to scream but I bit my bottom lip.

I felt a little disappointed when Slash stopped. He kissed me on the lips and took off his boxers. I sighed because of the sight, it's not like it's my first time, it's just that... I don't know, I'm weird.

"Okay, that's it," Slash whispered.

Riley

"Guys," Duff says, "Remember we wanted to play a game?"

Before anyone could answer we heard a moan, a scream, something in between. I look over to the empty seat next to me and to the one next to Celine.

We all looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"That was quick," Duff looked at the door, "So, anyway, we challenge each other to do things, like, drink a shot or kiss someone, you know, and if you don't wanna do it, then you have to take off a piece of your clothing," Duff finished and smirked. Taylor looked like she's seen a ghost, Celine had her regular smirk on her face, I couldn't see Melanie.

"There's nothing that'll make me strip," I told everyone.

"Let's see," Duff smiled, "Who goes first?"

Axl raised his hand, "I wanna!"

"Jesus, you're like a little child," I gasped and rolled my eyes.

"Okay. Kiss me, little dancer," Axl smirked and I just sat there, shocked.