Chapter 15: You Are My Drug, Baby

Riley

"I heard your friend Tina went on a date with Popcorn," Axl told me and and handed me my jacket.

"Her name's Taylor, idiot," I reminded him.

He simply shrugged, "Close."

I rolled my eyes, "Anyway, tell me more about their so called date," I've got to admit that the news about Tay going out with someone who has a dick surprised me.

"You told Steven to go to her place, remember?" Axl had that smirk on his face and I just wanted to kill him for that.

"Oh, yeah, right," I shook my head and chuckled.

"Who's an idiot now?" Axl asked me as if he's reading my thoughts.

"I just forgot, you kept me busy from thinking about anything else than you and only you," I answered trying to sound sarcastic but instantly understood my mistake.

It seemed like Axl's smirk got even more annoying when I said what I said.

"Oh, don't act like you didn't enjoy it," Axl's hand wrapped around my waist when we left the Guns' apartment and headed back to mine.

I felt myself blushing, I stayed silent, not giving the asshole next to me an answer because I didn't want to admit that what he said was right.

"Also, Slash went to see Samantha," Axl told me.

"Are you doing this on purpose?" I asked him, trying to sound serious.

"Doing what?" He asked me back with a confused look on his face.

"You keep forgeting my friends' names. Her name's Sky," I answered his question.

"Oh, no, no, I just... don't really see the point of remembering them, I guess. I mean, you're the only one I need," Axl simply shrugged.

"You need me, huh?" I laughed at his answer.

"Well," he scratched his chin, "Let me correct myself. I'd say you're the only one I want."

Even though his comment was stupid it made me blush even more.

"So I'm the only one you want?" I smirked, looking him in the eyes.

"That's right," this time Axl smiled at me and, boy, was his smile beautiful.

"Okay," I chuckled and turned my head back to the crowdy streets.

The next moment I felt someone giving me a sloppy kiss on my right cheek. I knew it was Axl. I giggled and whiped it off.

"You're ruining my makeup!" I protested and my eyes were on Axl again.

"Babe, you don't need shit tons of makeup. In case you forgot, we had a shower together and you looked beautiful without it too," he said and pecked my lips quickly. He was in a really good mood, well, he said he's trying to control his temper when I'm around.

"Are you high?" I asked him between my laughs.

"Why? You are the most beautiful girl on Sunset Strip," Axl answered with a grin on his face.

"Yeah, well, I know that and actually I'm the most beautiful girl in the world," when I said that Axl raised his eyebrows at me, I defended myself, "I'm just saying! You're in a better mood then usually and usually you're in a good mood so that's why I'm asking."

"You are my drug, baby," Axl gave me another quick kiss on my lips.

I couldn't help but laugh at his weird actions, "Are you being nice just so you could get into my pants one more time?"

He stared at me with an 'are-you-serious' look, "Who do you think I am?"

"An asshole," I immediatly answered and-again,to my surprise-Axl chuckled and looked away from me.

***

"We're here!" I waved my hands in the air, motioning to the building in front of us.

Axl sighed, "I guess it's time to say goodbye."

"You're saying it like we're never seeing each other again," his sad tone made it sound like that.

"I spent like two days with you, now I'll have to live without you!" he sadly whined and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah, right, you spent two days between my legs," I added and Axl smirked at that.

Then he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I groaned because of his unexpected move. While his lips were on mine, he slid his hand in the back pocket of my shorts.

I pulled away and lightly slapped his chest, "Could you be... not like that for a single moment?"

Axl smirked and shrugged, "Sorry, babe."

I rolled my eyes, "Bye!" I yelled over my shoulder as I entered the building.

"So, how was your vacation?" Celine asked me when I sat next to her on the couch.

"Fine," I simply answered and reached for the only slice of pizza that was left in the carton box. God, I love pizza.

"Fine?" this time Melanie spoke.

"Good, really good. So, I heard Taylor had a date with Steven and Slash went to see Sky so I guess they fucked," I changed the subject, that's something I do a lot.

Celine shook her head, "Yeah, Tay called and said that Sky tranformed her into you and she met Slash when he left their apartment," then she turned to Melanie, "Looks like we're the only ones not having any fun."

I didn't want to but I laughed, "Come on, guys. I can go and call Axl and he can come over with Dan and Isabell," when I said that, both girls burst out laughing.

"Dan and Isabell? Seriously? Their names are Duff and Izzy, silly," Celine poked my cheek and giggled.

"It's close," I fought back.

"I guess, he really did make you forget all the other names while you two were on your vacation."

My cheeks were burning, how could I be so stupid?

"Well, Axl thought Sky's name is Samantha and Taylor is Tina," that didn't help at all, it made Celine and Sky laugh even more.

"You guys are like perfect for each other," Melanie paused, "If you're hungry, we left you some food, it's in the fridge."

I rolled my eyes and walked to my room. It was getting late so I changed into my pajamas. When I dropped my shorts, I saw a piece of paper peeking out from the pocket. I reached for it, it was folded and when I unfolded it, I saw an unfamiliar handwriting but I knew who it was.

'Tommorow, 10 PM. I'll be at your place, wait for me. If I'm late, don't worry.'

I guess that's why he was acting different today.

---

Whoop, whoop, he asked her out!

- D