Chapter 5

Suzy pushed Peppa away, and ran into the school. Peppa shrugged and then followed her into the school.

"Suzy-," Peppa began.

"Don't talk to me. I'm not in the mood..." Suzy replied.

A little less than 10 milliseconds later, Suzy was in the mood to talk again.

"Go ahead. What were you going to say?"

"Ummm..." Peppa mumbled. She was going to come up with a story for her missing pet, but she couldn't think of one at the moment. "I LIKE YOUR LIGHTBULB BRAND."

"Oh. Thank you?" Suzy said, clearly confused.

"Don't mention it," Peppa concluded.

A few seconds later, the school day ended, and all of the parents drove alongside their kids as they forced them to walk home. Instead of walking, though, everyone knows that Peppa could teleport, so she did that.

She felt no guilt whatsoever that her best friend and all of her classmates were being forced to walk home, and she just teleported home. This is because Peppa is a narcissistic little brat.

Peppa ran over to Ape's body which has been sitting in the middle of Peppa's room for a few days now. No one noticed, or cared. Peppa then finished the little bit that was left of him, and picked up the bones when she was done.

She took the bones downstairs, and went outside. She took a shovel and began to dig. She dig for a few seconds, and teleported out of her hole.

"This should be good enough." Peppa said as she stared into the 20 foot deep hole she just dug. "It could've been a little longer, though..."

Peppa three the bones into the hole. Peppa walked back inside as the hole magically filled to the top with dirt.

Peppa sensed her family at the door, so she quickly used her psychic powers to close the backyard door, and turn the TV on to the Mr. Potato show thing. She then jumped on the couch, trying to act normal.

Her family couldn't open the door, so they thought it was a good idea to kick the door down. So they did that.

"Hello, Peppa." Her family said in sync once again. "How was you day?"

"Ummmmm... it was good! Nothing suspicious going on around here! Nope!" Peppa said nervously. "Nothing at all..."

"Well, okay then! Good to hear!"

"Yup!"

As her family floated into the kitchen stuck together, Peppa walked up to her room.

Surprisingly, the rest of the day turned out to be pretty normal. Peppa had her daily 2 hour conversation with Suzy, Peppa and George jumped in some muddy puddles, and George started to cry for no reason like he always did.

When bed time came around, Daddy Pig and Mommy Pig gave the siblings hugs and kisses. George went to sleep pretty fast, like he always did. Tonight, Peppa stayed up for a few minutes longer than she usually did.

Who should I eat next? Peppa pondered, as she looked outside through the huge hole in her room.