"That photo is really sick," I told Jersey as I continued to stare at it in awe. Jersey let out a breathy chuckle as I looked up at her. She licked her lips slowly as she stared at the picture herself.

"Do you know how many times we had to retake that picture because one of those assholes wasn't ready, or because someone decided to sneeze right when the picture was taken? We look like big shots in this picture, but in reality we're fucking losers," Jersey replied with a little laugh. I laughed, too. I could only imagine Jersey losing her temper over and over again and cursing everyone out after taking a million photos. Jersey didn't seem like the type of person to have patience. Finally, the girl moved her hand from mine, and stood up straight so she wasn't leaning over me. I grew slightly annoyed for some reason. It kind of felt like I didn't want to lose the contact with her.

All the artists started pouring into the building one by one, all causing a ruckus when they came in. One thing about the tattoo artists here was that they all had strong, and dominant personalities. Everyone was loud, and no one really had a filter on their mouth-Jersey especially. "So how was your first night staying with Jersey," my brother asked as he approached the desk. Alfie was rocking his hipster look today. He had on his sagging black beanie, his hipster glasses, his plain white button down with his sleeves rolled, and a pair of skinny black jeans. "She didn't call me asking me to come pick you up so I'm assuming it went well."

"Well," I began, dragging out the word, "We got in a little argument last night. It was basically my fault. I was being a bit bitchy and Jersey put me back in my place. We both apologized this morning, then her, Gavin and I had a long conversation about the Jonas Brothers. Supposedly, I'm Nick, Jersey's Joe, and Gavin's Kevin."

Alfie chuckled as he placed a hand on his stomach. "You fucking idiots! Did you guys really assign each other roles of an irrelevant band!? What else did you do!? Did you paint Gavin's nails while you were at it!? Jesus Christ!" I squinted my eyes at my older brother as he bent with laughter. "Well, I'm glad you guys are at least getting along." I gave Alfie my middle finger just as Jade walked up behind him and jumped on his back. Alfie and Jade began playing around the front of the store, chasing after each other and hitting each other. The two were obviously flirting, and I could see how Alfie was looking at Jade. He liked her. I approved. Jade was a bit talkative, but she was a nice girl.

"Who the hell went into my mini-fridge and ate my fucking yogurt," Holly yelled to the top of her lungs. Everyone shut up, and looked at each other with fearful faces. The look on their faces made me scared, too. "Seriously, where's my yogurt!? And whoever put a fucking carrot in my fridge! Fuck you! You guys think you're fucking funny, but you're not! You guys just pick on me because I'm the chubby one!" Everyone began laughing at the idea that someone stole Holly's yogurt and replaced it with a carrot.

"Holly, you know it wasn't anyone but Jersey," Jada said from her station. "You know she's the only person that fucks with you like that." Holly head snapped towards Jersey who was in a corner nearly pissing herself from laughter. Holly began advancing towards Jersey, and Jersey balled up in the corner adorably as she giggled at what she had done. "Beat her ass," Jada cheered on Holly.

"You little fucker," Holly yelled at Jersey before giving her a slap to the face. Jersey only laughed harder, and so did everyone else-even Holly. I guess they just had that really good bond where they could just hit each other like that. "That was a good one," Holly admitted as she helped Jersey up. "I'm going to get you good one day, Jersey. You just wait."

---

My alarm clock woke me up the next day for work, and I jumped up only to realize that today was Saturday. Jersey had told me that the parlor wasn't open on Saturdays and Sundays so I guess I could have this day to myself. I debated on whether I should go back to sleep and sleep in later, or wake up for the day. It was like 6:30 in the morning, there was really no reason for me to be up at this time. Standing up from the bed, I decided that I might as well get up. I could get an hours work out in the so-called gym that Jersey had. I hoped the gym that Gavin mentioned wasn't some fluke. All I really needed was a treadmill, some pretty heavy weights, and I would be good. I changed into my workout attire which was just a lime green sports bra, and tight black spandex running boy shorts. Getting changed was honestly a bit weird though since there was basically windows all over my room. I felt like people from the streets could just look up and see me naked but, I guess that was kind of impossible since I could barely see them from how high I was.