093

Apparently it's not raining anymore but when I got out of my car the water went up to my ankles and just walking to the mall from my car drenched me so I'm working with soaked shoes, socks, pants, and hair and shirt and I'm training the new girl later tonight and I'm wet and cold.  IM SO COLD OMG 😂😂😂😂😂
Also my brother is okay but he got 7 stitches in his hand -_-

"What the fuck did you do?"  BamBam asked as he entered the living room to see Yugyeom out on the couch with a red forehead and pink nose.

"I didn't do anything... he came over demanding for me to explain why you're upset and I said to go home and shut the door.  His dumb giant giraffe leg must have slid back too far cause he fell down the porch stairs and smacked his face."  Mark explained and BamBam chuckled.

"He's actually an idiot... but I love him."  He said moving and sitting next to him.

"You can go to bed I'll be here when he wakes up. Thank you.."  BamBam said and Jinyoung smiled.

"Yell if you need us."  Jackson said before the 3 left up the stairs.

After an hour Yugyeom moved around on the couch so BamBam gently ran his fingers through his hair.

"Hey pumpkin."  BamBam said and Yugyeom opened his eyes.

"I hate myself."  Yugyeom groaned and BamBam laughed.

"Accidents happen."  BamBam said rubbing his cheek with his thumb before pecking his lips.

"Did I do something wrong?"  Yugyeom asked and BamBam smiled.

He knew as soon as he woke up he'd bring it up.

"No... I shouldn't have made it such a big deal.  I was going to propose to you but you said in the chat you didn't want to get married and I got sad.  That's what Sooyoung is talking about.. I asked her if she was okay with it before I bought the rings."  BamBam said gently.

"Yes."  Yugyeom said sitting up quickly only to grab his head afterwards.

"Yes what and be careful you idiot."  BamBam said rubbing his back.

"Yes I'll marry you... and I'm pumpkin not an idiot."  Yugyeom said looking at BamBams shocked face.

"I returned the rings..". He whispered and Yugyeom laughed.

"How are we making this complicated!"  Yugyeom laughed loudly.

"We can buy them together with weekend."  BamBam said with a smile and yugyeom nodded.

"I'd like that...". Yugyeom said as they leaned in to kiss.

Suddenly a yell was heard as Jackson tumbled not so gracefully down the stairs landing with the side railing in between his legs.

"Oh- LilDumplings LilDumpling just got a even littler."  BamBam said and Yugyeom busted into a fit of laughter as Jinyoung and Mark ran down the stairs to check on him and scold him for eavesdropping.