092

Mark felt his hand tighten into a fist as he listened to BamBam cry over the phone.

"It shouldn't be this painful... I still get to date him... so it's fine right?"  BamBam whimpered.

Mark was hard on BamBam and picked on him a lot but they had been friends for a long time and he couldn't stand how hurt the other sounded.

"It'll be okay Bam... just take some deep breaths and try to get some sleep okay?"  Mark said sighing as someone knocked on the door.

"Okay.. I'll text you later... thank you."  BamBam said.

"Alright, love you."  Mark said before hanging up and going to the door.

He opened it to see Yugyeom standing on the porch.

"Yugyeom... go home.. and where is Sooyoung?"  Mark asked.

"Sleeping over with 2Jae... now I know you know what's going on with BamBam so please tell me what is going on?"  Yugyeom begged.

"Yugyeom.. you didn't do anything wrong but I really want to punch you in the face so please go home."  Mark said again before shutting the door.

"No.. Mark open the door!"  Yugyeom yelled before a Yelp was heard.

Mark opened the door and groaned seeing Yugyeom laying at the bottom of the porch stairs.

"You dumb ass- did you just fall down the stairs?!"  Mark yelled walking over and seeing Yugyeom had a bloody nose and was unconscious.

"Oh my god you're stupid!"  Mark yelled turbo and yelling for Jackson.

With Jackson's help they carried Yugyeom inside and laid him on the couch.  Jinyoung came over and cleaned up his face while demanding an explanation.

After explaining everything, including why BamBam was upset they sighed and Jackson left to call BamBam.