045

BamBam pulled up at the Apartment building and trudged his way up to Yugyeom's with his suitcase already packed. As he knocked on the door Yugyeom opened it and pulled BamBam inside into a hug.

BamBam melted into the embrace and sighed as Yugyeom gave him a gentle but firm squeeze. Suddenly a small nudge pressed between the two's thighs. Looking down BamBam smiled as Sooyoung shoved her Dad back.

BamBam squatted down and ruffled her head with a smile as she walked forward and put her hand on the side of his face.

"I'm sorry your Mom sick... she be okay though! You're going to kiss the sickies away when we visit." Sooyoung said leaning forward and pressing a kiss to BamBam's cheek.

He smiled and hugged her as Yugyeom stood back watching with a proud heart. He had raised her well and he knew she was going to grow to be a wonderful woman one day.

"Let's get you packed and then we can all watch a movie okay?" Yugyeom said patting Sooyoung's back and she smiled nodding.

"Come on!" She said taking his hand and rushing to her room.

As they packed her bag they all sat around in the living room watching Ice Age the meltdown until Sooyoung and BamBam both dozed off.

Yugyeom smiled at his babies before pecking both their foreheads and getting up.  He picked up Sooyoung and carried her to her room tucking her into bed and leaving her door cracked as always.

Afterwards he went back and smiled at BamBam.  He ran his fingers through his hair and smiled as BamBam groaned a little opening his eyes.

"Hey sleepyhead."  Yugyeom said and BamBam lazily smiled at the other.

"You're so beautiful."  BamBam said still half asleep and Yugyeom felt his heart jerk at the compliment.

"So are you, now come on let's go to bed."  He said motioning for BamBam to get up.

BamBam groaned and closed his eyes again before opening them quickly when he felt himself being lifted.

Yugyeom giggled quietly and carried the latter to bed before laying next to him and booping his nose.

"Night baby bear."  BamBam whispered cuddling into the younger ones chest.

"Night love."  Yugyeom said smiling as he closed his eyes.

//IVE BEEN IN A HELLA SOFT MOOD SORRY//

//ALSO ITS MIDNIGHT AND I WATCHED SCARY VIDEOS AND I SweaR I HAD A MOMENT IN MY LITCHEN WITH A GHOST IFKENXJWNA I DOTN EVEN BELIEVE SKFNEJS NO//