088

//I hope you guys enjoy this chapter~~ I'm tired from work but I'm going to try and finish up this book for you  lovelies//

BamBam came by Yugyeom's a little early and saw the younger sitting on the couch with Sooyoung watching a cartoon.  BamBam snuck up behind him before leaning down and kissing his neck.

Yugyeom jumped forward with a scream and spun around holding his neck with one hand and his heart with the other.

"Oh my god!"  BamBam laughed bending down and clutching his stomach as he laughed.

Yugyeom glared at BamBam while Sooyoung giggle and jumped on the couch.

"Daddy got scared!"  She yelled laughing and pointing to Yugyeom.

"I was just startled."  Yugyeom defended going over and helping BamBam up.

"If that was you startled I can't wait to see you when you are scared."  BamBam said hugging Yugyeom.

"Yeah Yeah whatever."  Yugyeom grumbled smiling at his boyfriend.

"It's just going to be you and me tonight little bug."  BamBam said turning to Sooyoung who jumped off the couch into BamBam's arms.

"We can have a date!!!"  She yelled excitedly and Yugyeom smiled.

"Of course!  Now what would the princess like for dinner?"  BamBam asked and Sooyoung paused to think.

"Mac n Cheese!!!  But we have to get ready first and eat at the tea table like true princesses!"  She said and BamBam smiled.

"Of course!  You can pick my tiara for me."  BamBam said kissing her cheek and turning to Yugyeom.

"Have fun at the movies, don't worry about being late i'll put her to bed by 9 and just stay the night."  BamBam said and Yugyeom smiled noticing the other had a small back pack with his Zoo uniform by the door for the morning.

"Alright, I'll see you later.  Love you."  Yugyeom said kissing BamBam and Sooyoung goodbye before leaving.

"Can I ask you a super important question?  You have to keep it a secret okay?  Even from your Dad."  BamBam said and Sooyoung glanced at him from across the small tea party table in her room.

"Oh I love secrets!  Okay what is it Bammie?"  She asked leaning forward in excitement.

"Do you want your Dad to marry someone someday?"  BamBam asked first.

He wasn't entirely sure how to ask her about how he wanted to propose to Yugyeom but he did know that if she wasn't comfortable with it he wouldn't do it until she was ready.

"Well yeah but... aren't you married to Daddy?"  She asked and BamBam smiled.

"No we aren't."  He answered.

"But.. you marry someone you love and you love my Daddy and Daddy love you so.. you married?"  She asked again and BamBam chuckled.

Getting up and walked over and squatted in front of her.

"I wanted to ask you if it's okay if I ask your Daddy to marry me?  Then I would be your second Dad and we could be a family yeah?"  BamBam asked and she smiled.

"You're already family stupid!!!  Ask him right now we can call him!"  She yelled running to find the phone.

"No no no!!  I'm going to ask him sometime soon though okay?  So keep it a secret yeah?"  BamBam asked picking up Sooyoung and kissing her cheek.

"You'll smear your lipstick."  She giggled pushing BamBam away but promising to keep it a secret.

When Yugyeom got home that night he sighed taking off his coat and saw all the lights were off.  Walking down the hall he opened Sooyoung's room and saw Sooyoung sleeping peacefully in her bed with damp hair and a clean face while BamBam was asleep on the floor next to her bed holding a bedtime story book with a crooked tiara and a lot of pink makeup on his face.

Holding in a laugh Yugyeom walked up and carefully picked up BamBam carrying him to his room and laying him on the bed were he took off the tiara and gently began to wipe off the makeup with a wipe.

"Mhmm.. Babe?"  BamBam asked opening one eye.

"Hey sweets.. I'm just taking off the makeup go back to sleep."  Yugyeom cooed and BamBam smiled slightly easily falling back asleep.

Afterwards Yugyeom changed and hopped into bed cuddling BamBam into his chest with a content sigh.

//btw this isn't the last chapter but it is getting close to the end//