042

//I was doing ghost research for a different fanfic and my sharpie exploded all over me but i'm feeling nice so heres a narrative chapter :D//

BamBam rushed to Yugyeom's not wanting to keep the little one waiting and we quickly knocked on the Apartment door.  After a few moments Yugyeom opened the door smiling and let BamBam in with a cuddly Sooyoung in his arms with damp crazy hair.

"Hey there princess."  BamBam said and Sooyoung giggled in her Dad's arms.

"Hey Bammie... Are you going to read to me tonight again?"  She asked biting her lip while smiling.

"Only if you want me to."  BamBam said smiling as the girl batted her eyelashes at him.

"I can't believe my 5 year old is flirting with my boyfriend."  Yugyeom said acting offended.

"Come on Daddy... can't we share him?"  Sooyoung begged getting out of her Dad's grip and running to BamBam.

BamBam picked her up and kissed her cheek causing a sweet giggle to escape her lips and she curled her arms around his neck hugging him.

"Yeah Daddy can't we share?"  BamBam mocked and Yugyeom blushed shoving the elder slightly with glare.

"Go have story time."  He said chuckling as the two giggled walking to her room.

BamBam had read her stories so many times that he knew the routine well.  He gently placed Sooyoung on the bed before tucking her in and pushing her baby hairs out of her face.  As she waited he sat next to her and smiled.

"Mr. Scruff, or Sir Nibbles?"  He asked and she paused in thought.

"Hmmm both!"  She cheered and BamBam smiled.

"Both?  My oh my okay."  He said reaching over and getting a stuffed Fox and a stuffed dolphin from next to her bed before handing them to her.

After getting both the stuffed animals tucked in as well he cracked his knuckles and smiled.  

"Alright, so one day..."  BamBam started telling a story completely made up from his head.

As BamBam told the story Sooyoung gasped and eventually held his hand waiting for the ending that she never heard as she fell asleep.  As BamBam finished he smiled kissing both the stuffed animals heads before hers and gently letting go of her hand.  

He stood up to leave the room and saw Yugyeom standing in the doorway smiling softly at BamBam.  He took his hand and they walked to Yugyeom's room before sitting on his bed and smiling.

"You're really good with her."  Yugyeom said smiling softly.

"She's amazing... just like her Dad."  BamBam said and Yugyeom giggled at the cheesy line.

"I mean it though, you do really well with her.. I know that worried you when we started dating but you're amazing with her, she doesn't trust easily."  He said and BamBam blushed moving closer to Yugyeom.

With a hand on his thigh BamBam smiled leaning forward and ghosting over his lips.

"I want her to like me as much as I like her... because I really like you."  BamBam whispered and Yugyeom smiled.

"Then hurry up and kiss me."  He whispered back and BamBam obliged pressing their lips together.

The night was spent with elegant kisses and cuddles shared between the two as they chatted about everything to when BamBam would start at the zoo to how big they thought the elephant poop would be... the answer is big by the way.

//Let me know your thoughts below :D have a lovely day or night//