17

"Why can't you kiss me on the dance floor?"

MY PHONE IS 3%!

___________

    I was bawling my eyes out, it was easy for me to accept. But my emotions these days are easily triggered. So now, here I am in my unnie's arms crying my eyes out.

What will I do without him? I can't live a day off without him.

"It's okay Lisa...it's only a couple weeks"

Jisoo rubbed my back to calm me down. I cried even harder of the mention 'couple weeks'. I shook my head and grabbed Jennie's collar on her shirt.

"What will I do without him? I'm about to go crazy without him"

I said a bit under my breath but loud enough for them to hear. I let go of Jennie and bowed a bit. Chaeyoung was there crying with me. She's a big time crybaby, but having her crying with me is the best feeling actually.

It's been 2 weeks without Jungkook and I'm already here dying in the inside. He hasn't stopped by even once nor call or text. I NEED TO SEE HIM.

My sad moment was lost when the door bell ringed. Jisoo unnie abandoned me for the door, Jennie unnie pushed me away to act cool, and Chaeyoung stopped her crying. I pouted and continued crying on my own under my blanket making a cave form around me.

The door closed and I heard Jisoo unnie walking back to me in the living room where it's all stuffed with plushies, soft pillows, and blankets.

"I want to see Jungkook unnie!"

I whined loud enough for them to hear me. I began to have hiccups, I heard a low chuckle. I shrieked a little as a arm sneakied around me and hugged me. My breath hitches at the familiar scent.

I quickly removed my blanket around em and saw everybody here. Especially Jungkook. I screamed loudly and pushed him back. Everybody was shocked with Jungkook ending up on his bottoms straight to the floor.

My mind was going crazy, this is a dream right? Wait. No. But then that scent is not fake. My mind came back and I quickly stood up and saw Jungkook's till not he floor with his big innocent eyes.

With the highest smile I hugged him tight making him suffocate from air. I heard the others laughed at me. Everything went blank and Jungkook is the only thing visible for me.

He hugged me back once again as I snuggled into his chest. I missed everything about him.

"I got you some food~"

I looked up and saw he was holding a bag of food. I happily jumped and took it. Before eating I kissed his lips making the others groaned.

___________

Chapter 17 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭