14

"You looking in the wrong place"

Lisa barefaced is so cute! ALSO HER FOREHEAD WAS BREATHING! Fishndjwbfje

Fishndjwbfje

Also did you you see Jungkook @ Malta singing 'lost star' ? It was like an angel😭 plus he sounded quite sad. For me.💗💗😩😩❤️❤️💜💜💜💕💕💕

_________

I was across Jungkook with his mouth full and his cheeks bubbly. I smiled brightly at him and grabbed another gimbap slice towards his already full mouth.

"AHHHH"

I he tried opening his mouth to only have some pieces fall off his mouth making me laugh hard. I almost peed in my pants but luckily I calmed down.

"Awweee~ this chubby BUNNY!"

I kept pinching his cheeks these days. I swear one time I saw a purple bruise on his right cheek.

"A-ahhhh... my cheeks is gonna get all bruised again."

He pouted again and Thai time he also frowned his eyebrows. I don't know what I would do without this man in front of me.

I upped his cheeks and pulled him closer so I can rock his lips. I kept showering him with pecks until he smile shyly with a. Blush on his pink cheeks.

"Hajima...this isn't home Lali."

I nodded and continued eating the gimbap we ordered omg he table which there was lots left.

It was quite chilly these days as it was fall so I quickly covered my arms on my shoulders. I was shuttering until I felt warmth around me. Jungkook has put his blouse over me. I smiled genuinely at him for a thank you.

There was a lot of people here. But I'm glad there's only a little fans because then we wouldn't be having fun ourselves.

"Jungkook....."

He hummed.

"Sing for me"

He gave a surprise look then nodded before starting to sing 'lost star' by Adam Levine.

After he was done I jumped up a dm down excitedly while walking with him. He frowned at me and I calmed down walking again but still complementing him making his face more red from shyness.

___________

Chapter 14 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭