1.

Sophie's P.O.V
Hey my name is Sophie I'm 19 years old, I love to draw and listen to Music, I live in Toronto. All my life is great but there's only one thing that makes it worse. My neighbor Shawn Mendes. Ugh I hate him so much, he's always singing and playing guitar, I need to admit he sings and plays guitar so good but when you listen to it all the fucking days is annoying, I'd now him since my day 1 on this planet. Our moms are best friends but we aren't thanks to him. All happened 9 years ago when were 10, I was playing with my big brother Jason on the park, everything was perfect. My brother told me that he was going for some ice cream so I stayed alone sitting on the grass, then Shawn appeared and started saying stupid thing to me, I obviously fight back but then he saw a drawing I made and he broke it, I yell at him so many things but the thing I remember the most is when I yelled "I hate you!" , after that we hated each other and I don't know how I'm still alive living next him.

Shawn P.O.V
Hey my name is Shawn I'm 19 years old, I love music, my dream is that one day I beCome an artist with a lot of fans and all that, I live in Toronto, all my life is great but there's this thing that makes it worse. My neighbor Sophie, ugh I hate her so much she's so annoying she's always painting on her room, or reading a book but always with her earphones. She's such a nerd. I need to admit she paint so good and I admire how much she reads but like she doesn't have a social Life!. Our moms are best friends but we aren't thanks to her or that's what I think.Everything started 9 years ago when we were 10, I was on the park with my friends, we were playing truth or dare and, it was my turn and I choose truth I admitted that I had a big crush on Sophie, then all the game started, we were playing and it was my turn again I choose dare because I saw Sophie coming with his brother so I though my friends were going to tell me to ask her out or something like that but NO they dare me to yell at her. I was so nervous. I was in front of her and I started saying stupid things to her I could see her anger on her face but at the same time sadness. I turn around to see my friends and they told me to do more so I saw her drawing and I brake it, the last thing I know was that she started yelling at me but the thing I won't forget is how she told me "I hate you!", after that we hated each other and I don't know how I'm still alive living next her.
......................................................................................................................
HEYYYYYY! So this is my new fanfic! Whoop! 😂 I hope you like it! I love all the idea of this story and I can't wait to keep writing it❤️ I hope you liked the first chapter even if is a little short but cute idk, vote on my story and comment what you think love you guys!💗💗
~M🌺