Chapter 13.5 [Confession?]

A/N: I'm sorry for not being able to update. Hehe 🙃 my exam is a success and I'm happy so here's the chapter😘

~~~~・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ~~~~

{Continues}

"Who's he?" Wei Tian asks and looks at me angrily.

I look at Wei Tian then at that man and stutter "He's.... he's....-"

"I'm Ning Yue. His old friend," he said.

"He is?" Wei Tian uses a deep voice to ask me and stares straight into my eyes.

I averted his eyes and said, "Y-Yes, that's right. S-So could you let go now?" in a soft and low voice.

I kind of feel uncomfortable from being stared at. Suddenly, Ning Yue, my old friend yanks my hand away from Wei Tian and pulls me running away from the crowd.

We finally stop running and when I realize it I'm already in front of my class. I bow down a little and said Thank you again before walk into the classroom. For a moment there I thought he would go back, but no. He's walking into the class after me.

I walk to sit in my usual spot. Unexpectedly I heard the girls in front of me whisper.

"Eh? You know him?"

"Yes. He's the one who proclaimed himself as gay. Then he stopped coming to school after that. I thought he already drop out. Why is he back?"

"Ehh? What a waste. He's handsome, too. Why are all the handsome and cute guys all gay? Urgh. Disgusting!"

"I know right? There is a lot of girl on earth why wouldn't they just love girls? Why do they need to love people that have the same gender?"

"Because of girls, this day isn't innocent anymore. Most of them are rotten in the inside like you girls remember?" I said interrupting their conversation.

"Wahh!!" Both of them shout in surprise and look back at me who is smiling genuinely.

They stare at me angrily and about to say something, but Ning Yue interrupts us by sitting next to me.

I turn to look at him shocked to the bone and he just gives me a smiling face? "Let's sit together from now on."

I look at him then around the classroom and back at him again. "There are too many free seats. I also want to sit alone so please sit elsewhere."

"I don't want to sit alone though." he pouts and bangs his right hand on the window next to my face with another hand holding my chin, "Won't you also be lonely sitting alone every day?"

"Uhh...uhh..." I think my mind is so hot and blank. I think I have a fever. I'm going to have a heart attack my heart is racing so hard.

「「Ting Seng POV」」

Waoh! He turns red from head to toe in an instinct. Ling Nong is always cute.

"D-Do whatever you want!!" he pushes me away and turns to look at the view out the window. I can't help but want to smirk so badly. He's too cute for my heart.

Everyone in class is blushing just from watching. Haha. Weren't they disgusted just mins ago?

People really are easy to tempt.

Despicable!

"I'm still here, host. And I could hear your mind, remember?" system 101 said.

I know, so go away. I need to concentrate on my Ling Nong.

"I don't know who's despicable here." the system said.

I give him a death glance and said, "I'll squeeze you into a ball if you still speak another word."

The system flew out of the classroom in a missile speed.

I turn back to look at Ling Nong who is still red from head to toes.

The teacher came in, "Alright, class today we're going to study about....."

The teacher's voice seems to fade away and fill me with the sound of Ling Nong's racing heart.

It's really great to be with your beloved. I wish this day will stay peaceful forever.

════ ════

A/N: Thank you, everyone, for waiting. Even though I said I'll public yesterday but I have something came up. (My mom win a car and a fridge. We were having a party and I didn't have time to write xD)

[Patience give better benefits]
By: Nanayurina