new story

There's a revamped version of this story on my account called 'The Nerd's Illicit Secret.'

Same characters and plot, but a different type of writing style. If you want to continue reading about Alexis and all her troubles as teenager in high school, just go unto my works and it's the latest book.

I want to thank all of you who continued to read this book for the support you showed even though I didn't continue the book as a soon as I said I would. So for every new chapter of the new story there will be a dedication. Also, so far I have written a explanation and the prologue for the story.

TRIGGER WARNINGS, there are some things in the prologue that might not sit well with some readers so feel free to skip that chapter. It isn't relevant to the major plot, just some background for you understand our main character and her reasons for doing what she did and for being a gang leader.

I do not have update days, because it's vacation so, I will try to update every other day. If I don't it's because I am trying to update another book, 'I'm the Bad-boys' Guardian Angel' Also because this is a just a 'just write it' kind of book it may take a while for the plot to make sense for you. Just bear with me please.

see you next time!! - chinue