CHAPTER 4

Hi guys I'm so sorry about not updating. It's a long story but anyway you don't want to here it so enjoy!
-------------------------

" So what your basically telling me is that you and Emily moved all the say from LA to be with the rest of the gang?!" I asked confused.
" Yip. Just because I- I mean we missed you and the rest of the guys." he looked down sheepishly.

Awkward.
I know right. I mean PJ has a crush me I know that yeesh boy your starting too creep mama out.

" So wanna go hang out the new HQ? " I asked. I mean in a situation like this what do you expect me to say ' Hey do you know that the capital of America is London? '

" Um were already here Alex. " I looked around. Oh no wonder I thought I was seeing a picture of a squirrel humping a golf ball.
" oh. "
Someone anyone please break the silence. I mean it's soooooooo boring. Standing here and feeling PJ's creepy eyes running over my body yeesh.

" So how but that weather huh? Pretty cloudy if you ask me."
All of a sudden; just as PJ was about to answer a bullet went through the glass door of the gang hideout. And before I could duck it went through my arm.

" SHIT ahh God " I screamed and fell to the ground

" Lexi ! Are you like okay? " PJ asked reaching to touch my wound.

Oh God you Alexis are the worst gang leader that ever existed. Not ven PJ knows what to do in a sitch like this and he listens to your every word.

"NO I'M FUDGING NOT NOW GET A DAMN GUN AND SHOOT AT ANYTHING IN A FIVE MILE RADIUS IDIOT.. "

If your wondering why I'm shouting like a....a....my mom when I put dog poop in the icing bag and draw emojis
On sidewalk it's because PJ is acting like an idiot of course I'm not OK he could see it with his own two eyes.

Plus I'm bleeding in more than one place if you catch my drift.

While I was in the idle of trying to crawl to the emergency alarm system to alert the others PJ shouted that he was out of bullets and then I blacked out.
--------------------------

When I woke up I was tied to a chair in a unfamiliar living when I looked to my right there was PJ trying to get out of his constraints. I sighed.

" lexi your OK thank God! " he said starring at me with googly eyes.

I squinted my eyes at him and said, " you could have used the bazooka. " just as I was in the middle of mentally strangling the kid he hottest guy I have ever seen walked into quickly. As soon as he saw me the craziest thing happened,
" Alexis, " he said and up know what he did next, yep you guessed it, he kissed me on my lips my first kiss ever.

------------+--------
Yeah Yeah I no its not what expected but expect the inexpevted