Chapter 5

Alexander POV

When i wake up, i look at my side and see that my baby boy was snuggle up at my side and still asleep. I look at the digital clock on the nightstand and it read 6 a.m . Well i'm not a heavy sleeper and my baby will not wake up anytime soon. I hope the sleeping pils will last until we reach my mansion. I carefully adjust my baby head so his head was placed on the pillow properly, and i tucked in my baby with his new baby blanket that i grab from the diaper bag (well the comforter was lying on the floor and it too big for my baby, i don't want when i come back from the shower and my baby was lost in the pile of comforter and one other think you can see is me and my baby was a active sleeper because what you can expert when you wake up from the sleep and see the comforter on the floor?). I let out a low chukle, my baby is really cute. Well think of it , i still don't know what is my baby name. Well i will juat ask him when he wake up again. I hope he has a cute name like how cute he is.

I went to the bathroom and take a quick hot shower. Yeah i know you must say i'm crazy because i already take a shower just a few hours ago and now i take another one. Well for me if i already take a shower before going to sleep and after that i go to sleep and the sleep just last for a few hours or entire night, i still will take another one when i wake up (but i'm still not the crazy hygine, i will be a crazy hygine just for my baby need).

After i'm done with the shower and get dressed in a nice black and red suits, i go over to my baby and move the blanket from his body. I stuck two fingers in his front diaper and felt it wet. Well i don't have a lot of time left, i have to leave at 7 a.m and now it's 6.45 a.m. Well i think i will just give my baby a nice warm bath when we arrive at the mansion. I grab another diaper (that i had take from the bathroom cabinet last night and put it in the diaper bag), baby powder, wet wipes and travel changing pad from the diaper bag and make a quick work to change my baby from the wet diaper into a fresh and clean one.

After that, i take my baby downstairs to the penthouse building entrance. In front of the entrance my men already waiting for me with black limosin. When i enter the car, i saw a baby carseat beside my seat. Well my men was the best. I put my baby in his carseat and buckle him up. Aawwww he look so small in his carseat. I dig in the diaper bag and pull out a blue pacifer and put it in his mouth, he instantly suck on it. I start to think that the diaper bag is like a doraemon pocket for me. 😂😂😂

After three hours of long ride my driver pull up at my mansion entrance. One of my men open the car door for me and i pick up the diaper bag and my baby from his car seat and thank God he still asleep. I went out from the car and make my way to the mansion door. Someone open the door for me and i give whoever is it a quick thanks without looking at the person (well if i want my men to respect and loyal to me i have to tread them nice too).

I make my way to my room first with my world (Daniel) in my hands. When i enter my room, i put my baby on my massive bed and the diaper bag at the end of the bed. I pull out my phone and make a quick call to a several person to find a information about my baby. Well i don't know what my baby name yet so i snap a picture of my baby and sent it to the person that i give the job. After all of that settle, i put my phone on the nightstand and pick up my baby. I walk into a direction of the white door in my room, well the door actually was the connected between me and my baby nursery. Yeah i know you might say i'm crazy again because what the hell a mafia leader have a nursery in his mansion? Well i always wanted a little from a long time ago so it's not wrong for me to prepair right?.

I open the door and step into the nursery. Well the last time i step my foot in this room was like a week ago. I always come into this room once a week to clean it up. I know this room was not even used but it not wrong for me to clean it up. I know you must be wondering why i clean it up by myself and not ask one of my maid do it? Well i want it to be special, if my baby know i put a lot of effort in this nursery he will think that i really love him because i will do whatever by myself just for him. I go over to the crib that located behind a window and put my baby in it. After that, i make my way to the bathroom that attached to this nursery and make a quick work to fill one per three lukewarm water in the bath tub. After the water reach the level i want and it was the right temperature, i make my way to my baby and pick him up from the crib. I put my baby on the changing table and pull out the hoodie he was wearing over his head, my breath hitched just like last night when i change him. His body just like a walking skalleton because i can count his rib. Well when i change his diaper earlier at the penthouse, i didn't bother to put his short again so i just untapped the diaper and i found the diaper wet again and grab a few wet wipes beside the changing table and wipe up my baby cute little bum. I pick him up and brough him to the bathroom and carefull lowered him into the water. I wash my baby body with a strawberry scent baby body wash but still i be carefull with his bruises. I wash his hair with honeydew scent baby shampoo and i notice my baby was more relaxed when i massage his head.

After i finish bath my baby, i wrap him up with the fluffy hoddie baby towel. I put him on the changing table and make sure he dry up properly. I put his earlier hoodie and towel in the hamper and make my way to walk in closet in the nursery. When i come back to my baby i have a blue black short that will reach just his midthigh, a white onesie and a white hoodie that will reach his knee. First, i grab a diaper and baby powder from the cabinet that under the changing table and powdered my baby and put his diaper on. I also put a baby lotion on my baby body and it's smell strawberry (i swear i nearly ate my baby because he smell so good). After that i put the onesie on him and snap the button between his thigh and put the blue black short on him and after that i put the hoodie on him. I reach the middle cabinet under the changing table and pull out a white fluffy socks and put the socks over my baby legs. The socks reach just over my baby midcalf. You must be thinking why i put my baby in hoodie but with shorts if the weather is chilly? Well on this mansion we have a system that will warm up this house but not too hot just a right temperature and for the hoodie because i don't want to make my baby bruises getting worse if i just put him in normal clothes and don't worry the onesie is 100 percent cotton and it will not hurt my baby bruises.

After the task to bath and dressed my baby done, i put him in the crib and put the baby blanket over him. I kiss his forehead and whisper 'daddy love you my little prince' and turn on the nightlight and turn off the main light in the nursery and pick up the baby monitor in my way out the room and closed the door behind me. I really can't wait for my baby to wake up. I will let him sleep until lunch time because i know he really need the sleep to healed and the facts that he walking all night last night. I make my way to my study to finished some work. When i seat myself on my chair at the desk i pull out my phone and call my personal doctor to ask him to come over tomorrow to check my baby condition. After that settle i start doing some paper work for my busines. I swear to protect MY BABY, MY CUB from the devil in this world.

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
😊