Ch.8 Bad News First than Good

Sombra POV

I walk into the talon base which is not to big as compared to the overwatch base but still huge I walk past the red and black striped walls into a conference room. I see Amélie sitting in a chair looking annoyed as usual.

"What are you doing in here by yourself thought this was a meeting?" i asked

" Just waiting for Gabriel and Akande because they just love to take their sweet ass time"

"Where wer-" Amélie was about to say something but she was interrupted by Akande and Gabe bursting into the room arguing about some dumb shit.

" No we are not going to attack their base yet, we risk the intel on this new recruit there is no point and THAT'S A FINAL DECISION!" yelled Akande and Gabe shrugged and sat down.

"Now I have intel that overwatch is bringing in a new batch of recruits and normally that wouldn't be news but one person in particular makes it very interesting." Akande said with a grin.

"(Y/N) (L/N)..." My eyes looked away from my hologram I can't believe what I was looking at, (Y/N)... my (Y/N) is going to work for overwatch and he didn't even tell me.

"Today we found out that (Y/N) has a sister and you won't believe our luck..." Akande said with a mischievous grin as if he just stole candy from a baby.

" I would like to introduce Abigail (L/N) sister of (Y/N)"

She walked in as if she owned the place and sat down.

"she is a trained mercenary we found her in Russia and with that she only speaks Russian, no English."

"So she is a poor man's Widowmaker?" Gabe said which earned a terrifying glare from Amélie which make gabe crackle even more. I just sat there in disbelief knowing that my new boyfriend is now with the enemy.
" so whats the plan?" asked Amélie

"oh you will find out" Akande said while leaving the conference room. I am so screwed

(Y/N) POV

" I don't know he just said we have to meet so i accepted and I will meet with him Sunday" I said still confused why is she so excited.

"Perfect. Now (Y/N) what i am about to tell you is pretty exciting..." she said

" Are you going to just keep me in suspense?" I asked since she stop to collect her feelings i guess.

"You will mostly likely be recruited to be an overwatch agent."

I couldn't believe what i was hearing overwatch the OVERWATCH wants me to be apart of their group they asked for me specifically it felt like a dream come true.

"Really this is pretty freaking awesome... are you sure?" I asked so I made sure she was just joshing around.

" I am pretty sure" she said with a giant smile across her face you knew she wasn't messing around.

"Wow now i have till Sunday." I said still not believing what news i have been told. I gotta tell Sombra.

Here is another chapter pretty early from when i planned but damn summertime is the perfect time to write while listening to some good tunes and turns out i have a google docs app on my phone so i wont be waiting for that laptop and just keep cranking this chapters next chapter will be out either this weekend or beginning of next week also summer games is today good luck for those of you trying some badass skins. Adios