Ch.2 Es lindo

After practice your mom made you eggs with toast before she left for work.

"Alright I am going to work make sure you down blow up the house. Ok?"

"Ok I will make sure to burn it down" I said smiling as she just glared at me. I don't have a job since my mom always wanted someone to house sit I don't mind but it is always boring especially when there is no one to talk to.

Time skip to 6:30pm

You were just lying down on the couch watching TV when you heard glass breaking and yelling in your neighbor's house you had no clue what caused the glass to break but you got curious probably out of boredom so you grabbed your rifle and went out to your neighbor's backyard.

All I hear is yelling but my neighbor is single who the fuck is he arguing with it sounds like a woman I think Central or South American. Maybe I should go in.

You try to quietly jump the fence and head towards the closet window you see a very small purple light in what you believed was the living room you open the door slowly but yet it still made creeks "shit" you thought to yourself as you walk in and try to get to the living room.

I try to slowly and quietly walk to the living room where i see my neighbor on the ground I think he is breathing I try to get to him but before I can I hear a Mexican woman say "gotcha" as she has a gun pointed to my head I drop my gun and put my hands behind my head she moves around me till she comes into my sight I can barely see this women with her half shaven hair with all these metal pieces on the side that is bald I think to myself "dam she is the only person who can pull off a look like that" I try to move but she moves her finger on the trigger when i try too.

Sombra POV

I hear the door open creek open I knocked out the agent and steal (Y/N)'s files and check to see if its his file I see his picture and say think to myself "es lindo" I hear the person getting closer so I turn invisible so this person cant see me and for me to see who is being a chismoso. The person walked into the living room and its him I don't want to hurt him not only because the mission but also I think I... nah I just saw him for the first time. I put my gun to his head as he drops his and put his hands up I move around to actually see if its him, unfortunately it is "what do I do" I thought to myself as the light from my gloves light up his face I see his (E/C) eyes and his (H/C) hair he is pretty cute... no Olivia this is your first time seeing him just no.

Wait did he say something?

(Y/N) pov

She is looking right at me without saying anything "um hello" I say but I don't think she heard me, she looks conflicted " um hi?"

"want do you want?" she asks putting on a more serious face.

"Um I was checking on my neighbor I heard glass break and yelling" I guess I know why I said to myself. She moves closer to the lamp that was on then I see her face and those eyes those beautiful purple eyes just the perfect shade of purple that my mouth opens a bit because how gorgeous she is.

She walks up and closes it and says "you don't want to catch flies" and she smirked.. wait did I just blush. Oh no.

Did he just blush?