Ch.3 Why?

Sombra Pov

I think he blushed oh well I should get out of here before anything else escalates.

3rd pov

While you hating yourself for blushing in front of the person who had a gun to your head you heard the front door of your house open you see your moms car parked in the front once you turn back to ask for your life she was gone "thank God" you said to yourself and see your neighbor waking up and gives you a confused look.

"What are you doing here?"

"I um came to try and save you from that woman with the purple eyes" you said while helping him up and for some reason you just remember her eyes and how beautiful they are.

"Oh well thank you, did she take anything?' he asked

"I don't think so I saw she had a folder but that was it I didn't see anything else are you ok"

"Yes I am thank you" he said sounding kind of annoyed

You said good night as you grabbed your rifle and left through the back door and went to your house

"What were you doing at the neighbors?' your mom asked "oh nothing I heard glass break and he dropped some stuff so I helped him" you said you didn't want your mom to know that there was a lady with a gun around in the area because her knowing that there is someone with a gun is more dangerous than the person with the gun "are you hungry?'" she asked "no I am tired I am going to bed." She just nods as you place your rifle in your living room and head to your room.

Why didn't she kill me and why was she just staring at me? Ahh fuck its nothing you were thinking to yourself while putting on your sweats as you lie down and close your eyes.

(A/N) Hi I hope you are enjoying this book even though its only three chapters unfortunately I have a lot of tests this week and its Christmas time for overwatch so I will mostly likely be studying or grinding for loot boxes but I will try my best to update this book because I have a lot of ides for this story. Well if you are also taking tests, grinding for winter loot boxes, or both good luck. Adios