Chapter 3: .:To Dallas:.

After the phone call with Brandon, I shouted to Emmy, calling her into my room as I packed. "Em, I'm going to Dallas to fix this mess with Dave." I told her. "Okay, so I'm going to be alone for a week m'kay?" Emmy nodded in approval. "You do need to sort it out with Dave and I need a week of pjs and ice cream and ramen noodles. This works, this works indeed." I laughed as she stroked her chin in thought. "So you're okay with me going? I'll be back before you know it Em." I had to double check, I couldn't just leave her. I wasn't to be like Dave.

After my conversation with Emmy, I started to pack. Dallas was surely going to be hotter than the UK even in early June, so a lot of summer clothes and vests were packed. It took me a couple of hours to sort everything out but I did it, ready to leave for Dallas the next morning.

"Em!" I called out. "What?" She responded. "Movies and Pizza before I leave?" I said, walking into the lounge, she wouldn't turn that down. "Yeah, I'll call the pizza place, you choose the movie."

We ended up watching some random movie on Netflix about a girl and a boy that fell out over a long distance friendship and the girl's brother forced them to fix it. 'Very fitting...' I thought. "This movie is making me feel like I have to go tomorrow, I mean I want to but this is not helping." I groaned, causing Emmy to laugh in response. "Dallas will be fine, you'll sort it out with Dave and you can be best friends again, or maybe more." She winked, or at least tried to. "Oh my god, no Emmy." I laughed. "Why not? Dave is a beautiful member of the male species." I just shook my head and headed to bed.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up, stretched and smiled. 'To Dallas.' I thought, smiling to myself. "I'm going to miss you so much!" Em burst into my room yet again. "I'll miss you too Em, but it's only a week and it'll be great to get a break." I smiled, getting rather excited. "Well yeah, you'll be with Crown The Empire all week long!" She cried. "Don't remind me about that bit. Benn, Brent, Brandon, Hayden and Andy will be lovely but Dave. Oh my god, I don't want to spend a week with Dave, Em!" I cried, starting to panic.

"Don't worry, pancakes are downstairs and there is a box of strawberry pocky in the cupboard for your journey. I went to Tokyo toys yesterday." I grinned at Emmy. "Ooh you're such a good best friend!" I hugged her, then pushed her out of my room to change.

I headed downstairs, fully dressed, grabbing two chocolate chip pancakes and my box of pocky. "Right Em, I'll see you in a week!" I shouted as Em ran downstairs to hug me. We embraced and I waltzed out of the door for the last time.