CHP:-34

Hey guys im back...enjoy reading guys..❤❤❤❤

Anika took rudra with him inside ..both rudra and anika entered in and hold each others hands...as both were fearing to go inside.

Anika dii apko bhi pata hai ke mein kitna darta hoon said rudra making cry baby face.

Arre rudra mujhe bhi toh darr lagta hai lekin tumhara tadibaaz bhai aur hume sunata isleye bina kuch soche samje maine bhi tadi mein haa bol diya said anika.

Koi nahi hota hai common hum saath mein andar jayge said rudra and both went inside.

Outside..

Shivaay im 100% sure rudra abb tak darr ke ro raha hoga andar said om.

I know anika too is darpok i know she fears of this ghost lets see how they make their way out said shivaay with smirk.

Anika and rudra went insude and soon blood fall on rudra's hand and he started shouting khoon khoon bhaiya...khood didi mujhe bacahobsaid rudra jumping here and their while anika made look iska kuch nahi ho sakta..

Rudra its colour see and yeh horror house mein kuch nhi horror nahi hai batau ..common saying this she took him ahead and their came skeleton which anika just pushed and soon they started forgetting their fear and laughed seeing such non scarybghost.

Didi dekho aisa lag raha hai jaise yeh soo raha hai aur yeh saap nakli hai..and soon they got out but from another side.

Hashh finally we came out said anika.

Di where is shivaay bhaiya and om asked rudra to which anika also started searching them.

Rudra we came out from other side challo we have to go to them.

Dii wait i have plan..they were making fun of us right that hum darpok hai chalo abb hamari baari said rudra while anika tried to say something but was cut by rudra.

Other side...

Shivaay kaafi vakt ho gaya rudra aur anika ko andar gaye said om.

Yaa i hope they r fine said shivaay worrying .

Common lets go and check im sure rudra would be doing something stupid inside said om and both entered inside.

Their from back side rudra nd anika peeped from behind the pillar while rudra smirked.

Time for some fun...

Rudra...anika called shivaay and om inside ...anika rudra....but no response.

Shivaay i think they got out common they will be here and their ..lets go and find them said om.

At parking area...

Rudra where r u taking me..shivaay and om will be worried said anika.

Anika dii it will be fun and yes we r going back to OM said rudra.

Ok let me inform them said anika and took out her phone but rudra took it from her and said no dii u cannot call.

Soon rudra and anika reached OM today all elders were out only 4 of them were their so basically anika and rudra at OM and shivaay and om are at mall.

Om they r no where to be found panicked shivaay.

Till time om got call ..

Oooo hume bachao hume nahi pata hum kaha hai help..and he cut the call.

Om was shocked of what he heard ..shiv..shivaaay rudra and anika r in danger said om making shivaay shock.

What do u mean om asked shivaay. He said that he got call kow and both ran towards exict of mall and shivaay told khanna to trace their phones.

Sir rudra baba ka phone last time iss jagah par bataya hai lekin yaha par toh jungle hai sir and we cannot track anika mam's phone said khanna .

Shivaay was driving car rashly and was praying that his baby brother and his love are safe.

They reached their but found no one...while their rudra was waiting for them while anika knew that its silence before storm.

She quickly went and called shivaay ..while shivaay got call from anika and he started asking her questions if she is fine?if rudra is fine?..shivaay shivaay calm down we r at OM come back soon.

OM but how did u reach their asked shivaay..u come back i will give u ur answers said anika and cut the call.

They reached OM and shivaay and om engulfed rudra and anika into hug and checked if they got any injury or not.

Rudra tune hame dara diya tha r u fine what happened u know hum kitna darr gaye the said om with slight tears in his eyes.

Anika dii we won see shivaay bhaiya and om darr gaye said rudra.

What do u mean asked shivaay.

Arre kuch nahi shivaay u both go and change and then we will have dinner ok said anika trying to change topic.

Noo..i want answers what does rudra mean said shivaay with slight anger.

Bhaiya it was my plan ..and aap log isme phass gaye and aap darr gaye said rudra with laugh making shivom shock.
...shutup roared shivaay while rudra was shocked first time shivaay had shputed on him.

Rudra grow up ..be mature...masti karne ki bhi had hoti hai..jaan nikal gai thi hamari and u think its funny...abb bacha nahi hai tu said shivaay and stormed in his room.

While om glared him and made his way to his room while rudra was standing with head downa nd slight tears in his eyes ..he ran inside his room while anika ran behind him..rudra rudy open the door plzz said anika.

Anika dii i want some time alone said rudra while anika sighed and made her way to shivaay's room to manofy him.

She entered room only to find phone broken and shivaay sitting on bed being angry.

Shivaay called anika and sat beside her.

Shivaay i know u r hurt but u know naa rudra is little immature ...he is ur baby ..i know what he did was wrong but the way u shouted on him was not correct.

Toh aur kya karta main jaan nikal gai thi meri aur om ki ke kahi tum dono ko kuch ho naa gaya ho said shivaay and lifted his eyes...first time anika saw fear and pain in his eyes.

She instantly hugged him and he hugged back tighter while anika soothed him rubbing his back.

I know chp was boring im sorry guys hardly im getting time to post chpts but i promise its gonna be intresting ahead.

Precap:-Obro moment!!

Do vote and comment guys..❤❤❤❤❤❤❤