CHP:- 31

Enjoy reading guys...💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

After shivaay and anika had their lunch...anika went down as pinky called her while shivaay started doing his office work.

Tia was irked seeing pinky and janvi were spending most time with anika ,loving her and pampering her like she is gonna be elder oberoi DIL.

Tia pov...

Oh god this anika ....i just hate her always comes between my plan first shivaay so i planned her accident and she suffered memory loss but my plan back fired she became more bold and confident and made shivaay fall for her and slowly whole family. If this wouldbe continuing then i cannot further carry my plan i have to do something...this anika needs to die as she is biggest hurddle in my plan.

Pov ends...

Hello tia called someone..

U got it what u have to do and yes i'll send u money once work is done said tia and cut the call with smirk.

Now who would save u anika.....with victory smirk she went from their.

At night..

Anika was all alone in her mansion as his brother and dad went for buissness tour.

Someone entered inside mansion from backside and the person's face was covered with mask.

Their anika went to kitchen to have water and she felt someone behind her.

She turned around only to find no one...she continued walking but stopped hearing some noise..she thought to check from where noise is coming.

And thud someone hit anika with heavy object on her head making her unconciouss while soon he was going to stab her with knife but listening to footsteps he ran away.

Blood started coming out of her head as their was darkness the bodyguard which had come to check if everything was fine...went back seeing no one their.

On other side ....

Shivaay had gut feeling that something is not correct...he felt different that someone is in danger someone needs him..but he shrugged of thinking he is stressing too much.

In hall of OM...

Anika di called rudra entering ..

Anika diiii ...

Aree rudy why r u shouting asked pinky.

Chotti maa i have some work with anika di where is she....anika dii called rudra.

Rudra she is not here's ..she is at her mansion said pinky and went from their.

Oh ho anika di ko abb vaha jake milna padega common rudy lets go saying this he went towards anika's mansion.

Anika di , where r u called rudra.

Arre why so dark let me put onn the lights said rudra and switched onn.

Ani......others words did not come from his mouth as scene in front of him was not less than horror movie.

Anika was lying unconciouss on ground in pool of blood.

Rudra just ran towards her and took her head in his lap and patted her cheeks to woke her up.

Anika di wake up..u r joking right common plzz wake up u know naa how much i love u how much shivaay bhaiya love u we all love u plzz wake up dii but no response.

With trembling hands he called shivaay and in no time shivaay came running inside mansion seeing his love of life in such condition.

Rudra had informed doctor...shivaay was not in position to say any thing rudra took anika in his arms and made her way to anika's room.

Soon om and others came ..all were beyond shock seeing anika's situation pinky started crying while janvi consoled her..

Rudra had tied cloth around her headto stop blood flow while anika's pulse was slow.

Shivaay was standing like statue ..not moving..not speaking no emotion on his face as his biggest strength his anika was lying lifeless in front of his eyes and he could not do anything.

Soon doctorarrived and all went out of room while om and rudra went to shivaay and kept their hands on his shoulder.

While shivaay just hugged them tightly to gain some strenght ....he cried his heart out and no words were spoken as his tears said it already.

Soon doctor came out with serious face and said their is good and bad news .

On other side...

Tia was having shampaing  to celebrate her victory as anika is dead but soon she got called and was informed that they could not kill her which made her angry and she broke glass.

Uhhhh u idiot i just said one work and u could not complete it bloody fool saying this tia cut the call.

Everytime she gets saved...she has good luck but not everytime said tia and screen stopped at her face.

Back to other side...

O maine suna hai yaa toh insaan bach jaata hai toh good news hoti hai aur maar jata hai toh bad news hoti hai lekin yaha toh dono voh kaise asked rudra.

Sh...doctor se hi sun le said om.

What do u mean doctor..plzz tell clearly is anika fine asked shivaay.

Yaa she is out of danger but as i said their is good and bad news said doctor.

Doctor plzz tell fast said impatient shivaay.

Ok i would be starting from good news so news is that..

Cliffhanger..😉

I hope u liked the chp and from here major twist takes place .

Its gonna be hell intresting.

Precap:- Suspense.

Think and do comment guys....

Nxt update after 230 votes and 100 comments.

This time i'm serious jab tak target pura nahi hoga no update..

Do vote and comment guys ...💗💗💗💗💗💗💗