CHP:-16

Sry for being late guys...enjoy reading...❤❤❤❤❤❤

New day...

Anika being naughty had made a dhasu plan to make shivaay jealous but little did she know that she will be getting all this back with interest.

Shivaay woke up and went towards his balcony to get glimpse of his anika little did he know that he was going to get shock.

He went towards balcony and seeing the scene made him Jalkukda no..2,3,4 and so on....

He saw that Dev came in her room with breakfast and kissed her forehead and hugged her while anika also kissed him on his cheek.

FTW...what is wrong with this girl...said shivaay and went back to his room to have cold shower to relax his mind.

As usual he got ready in 3 piece suit to go for office.

Dev had left for office after spending some time with his sister.

Anika came to OM in search of shivaay as she had imp work with him.

She greeted all family members and went towards his room.

She knocked in .....and shivaay answered to come in.

Shivaay called anika as he was busy with some files.

Shivaay was surprise to see anika early in morning that to in his room looking preety in floral dress.

He stood up...like he was literally checking her out making anika blush.

Umm...shivaay called anika.

Huh..shivaay came back to earth.

Yaa...so what takes u here asked shivaay.

Actually i need ur help said anika.

Sure...and what's that.

I am really fan of ur fashion skills so could u please help me in selecting one of casuals and suits for my friend as i want to gift him on his birthday asked anika.

Well thankyou for appretiating me and ofcourse i will help u said shivaay to which anika smiled.

Both sat with tab in anik's hand and were searching...

By the anika who is ur lucky friend that u gonna gift him the suit asked shivaay.

U gonna promise me u r not going to tell anyone said anika whispering.

Ok i promise said shivaay.

Ok so the person is none other than DEV..😛...said anika making shivaay clutching his fist in anger while she was mentally dancing that her plan is going perfect.

Anika i remembered i had an imp meeting to attend so i have to go said shivaay.

But shiv..before anika could complete he stormed out of room while anika danced happily seeing her shivaay jealous.

Shivaay went to his office.

Whole day he shouted and yelled at his employees...he was frustrated to see her spending time ,laughing and enjoying with other man rather than him.

Anika was enjoying jealous SSO but somewhere she was feeling bad for shivaay and wanted to stop all this but her mind overpowered her heart and she decided to continue it.

Shivaay came back home late ....he thought to spend some time in gardern for fresh air.

He sat their closing his eyes...while his attention caught to a beautiful voice singing song at night.

He turned around and search here and their and followed the voice little did he know he recognises voice but still he wanted to see the person.

He went towards Nanda mansion only to find anika singing song while closing eyes.

He was lost in her beauty and song while anika finished the song only to find shivaay leaning against tree and admiring her.

She signaled him to come near her....he walked to her and sat beside her.

Their was complete silence for 2 mins and anika tried to break it by starting a conversation.

So...how was ur day asked anika.

Good said shivaay avoiding eye contact as we all know how was his day.

Lie said anika making shivaay look at her.

What asked shivaay surprising.

I know u r lying to me shivaay said anika.

And may i know ,how do u feel its lie?asked shivaay.

Tum nahi lekin tumhari yeh jo kanji aankhe hai naa mujhe sab keh deti hai said anika and they had a cute eyelock.

Tum yaha itni rat ko kya kar rahi hoo asked shivaay.

Actually i was not getting sleep so i thought to come and have fresh air replied anika.

Hmm...said shivaay.

Shiv...u had ur dinner asked anika.

Umm..no not yet and i am in no mood said shivaay.

Thats not fare u r not taking care of urself said anika.

Chalo come with me said anika caught hold of his arm making him walk with her to her mansion.

Anika...noo i'm going back i'll have it their said shivaay trying to make her understand.

No Mr. Billu i know u will not said anika and continued walking.

Anika...its fine..i'm but anika did not let him speak and forecefully took him inside while he sighed in defeat.

Chalo have a sit said anika making him sit on chair in dining area.

She went towards oven to hot the food..

(Anika also did nt had her dinner...)

She served him dinner and sat opposite to him.

While shivaay starting eating it ....

Anika was smiling seeing him enjoying the food.

By the way anika food is really tasty..who made it asked shivaay licking his finger.

U liked it asked anika with khidkitod smile on her face.

Seeing her smile shivaay said...dont tell me u made it asked shivaay.

To which she just nodded while shivaay going on appretiated her making her blush.

After spending some time shivaay left from their he had small smile crept on his face and slowly after changing into night suit he drifted into deep slumber.

I hope it was not boring.

Precap:- Promo 1

Do vote and comment guys..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤