CHP:- 33

Enjoy reading guys...💕💕💕💕💕💕

In OM...

Tia's fiasco was over everybody was happy that they were safe from this lady baba uff "bitch"..

But one soul was lonely i.e shivaay...though he was happy that now tia would no more blackmail them and hurt them but he was lonely without his anika his love it has been 2 days since anika is in coma and their is no improvement doctor said that she is fully recovered but when she will open her eyes he dont know.

Shivaay was now in anika's room sitting beside her and carresing her face...he wanted to hug her ..hide in her embrance wanted to kiss her ..cry in her arms .

Omru were seeing this from outside they could not see their brother in pain but they knew shivaay needs time so without entering they left him alone with anika.

Anika plz wake up jaan ...why r u troubling me i know u r sleepy head but its 2 days common get up now i'm waiting for u jaan..its high time i feel suffocated when i dont hear ur talks ur typical anika language , and u know whats the best part its that u have gain ur memory back ..wait a second that means i'll get my shy and introvert anika back . What about my jalli, khidkitod anika ? I hope that u remember everything about our confession about our first kiss ...shivaay was talking to anika all time he did not know how 3 hrs passed.

I miss u alot anni said shivaaya nd lone tearbescaped from his eyes falling on her hand...i have to go i'll come back soon saying this shivaay kissed her forehead and went out .

Their was slight movement in anika's fingers which went unnoticed by shivaay.

Shivaay spend  whole day in office ...he was now emotionless their all were praying for anika to recover ...he came back late night and directly went in anika's room only to find her in same position i.e sleeping.

He went into his room and changed into night suit and came back to anika's room and slept  hugging her.

But sleep was far away from him he just was lying and watching her keenly ...he went into flashback of their sweet memories..

Flshback...

It was when shivaay ,anika,om and rudra.

Anika had to do shopping and so as our boys...om and rudra went together while shivaay was with anika and they had decided that after shopping they will all meet at food court.

Anika was very choosy regarding clothes , she tried many clothes while shivaay could not say no to her...they spend 2 hrs shopping anika's clothes after that she took shivaay to men's section and choose shirts and t-shirts for him and made them tried all.

Shivaay was looking absolutely hot and stunning in every shirt and t-shirts he wore anika was litrealy drooling over him while he smirked caught her drooling in him and she blushed lowering her eyes.

Anika had bought half of shop for her and all bags were carried by shivaay nahh...

Shivaay had already told them to ship it to their mansion.

All meet at food court and started seeing menu..

Anika excused herself as she wanted to use washroom. While she was returning a group of 3 boys whistled and started speaking bad languages while anika first ignored it and moved ahead but they followed her.

And that was it ......

Their shivaay was continously watching time while om and rudra saw it.

Shivaay calm down anika will be back assured om to which he nodded.

More 10 min passed...

Shivaay stood up while om and Rudra too....

Omru u stay here it has been 30 min i 'll go and find anika hope she is fine said shivaay.

We will also come said om and all went in search of her...

At distance they saw crowd and moving their what they saw made their eyes poped out of socket.

Anika was beating 3 guys while shivaay went and stopped her .

Anika calm down, why r u beating them asked shivaay to which anika explained them and all got angry all our 3 boys came forward and started beating the 3 boys while soon security incharge of mall came and took the boys away.

Shivaay i'm hungry come on said anika and went while all followed her.

Anika di u r khidkitod in love u said rudra and hugged her.

I love u too baby ru said anika and kissed him on his cheek .

Anika di whispered rudra in her ears...

Hmm said anika while shivom were eyeing both and knew that koi khichdi toh pak rahi hai..

Anika di meri pyaari di...actually voh aap shivaay bhaiya se kahiye naa mujhe nayi car leke de said rudra making puppy face.

Oh so that is why u were buttering me said anika with mishchevious smile ...tu rudra smiled sheepily...

Dont worry rudy boy ur work will be done and ruffled his hair said anika to which he kissed her on cheek .

Ahmm..we r also here said shivaay.

Bhaiya dont get jealous and yes we were talking something personal said rudra.

I see personal..ok np rudra said om knowing what he had said.

Shivaay bhaiya common we will go in haunted house said rudra pointing behind.

No rudra u r crybaby u will fear saidom.

O i'm not cry baby and yes i challange u and shivaay bhaiya to go inside said rudra.

Challange accepted said both shivaay and om.

And yes if we win u have to do what we say said om to which he nodded.

Shivaay and om went inside and soon came back being cool and normal and were laughing ...

Seriously rudra iss bhootho se darvani teri shakal hai said om and laughed...

Rudra we won said shivaay.

Rudra we challange u and anika to go inside said shivaay.

Aree but why me said anika.

Why r u afraid anika asked shivaay.

No i'm not common rudy lets go and show them saying this she dragged rudra inside with her and......

Precap:-Flashback continue...

Target:-5 followers

I hope it was not boring.

Do voteand comment guys..💕💕💕💕💕💕