CHP:- 23

Enjoy reading guys...💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

New day...

Anika was called in OM with her family to fix engagement date.

She was very happy but also said seeing shivaay's behaviour towards her.

Anika and family entered OM and sat in hall.

Pandit ji jaldi se engagement ke liye koi aacha sa muhrat nikaliye said dadi.

Graho ke hisab se kal ka din bohot shubh hai nahi toh 2 mahine baad ka muhrat hai said pandit ji.

Toh ek kaam kartr hai kal engagement kar lete hai aur 2 mahine baad shaadi said pinky.

All agreed to it happily.

Anika go in shivaay's room and tell him about the dates said pinky.

To which anika nodded and went towards shivaay 's room only to hear Tia's voice from inside.

Common shivaay baby i know u dont love anika then why r u marrying her asked tia .

Just shut up tia u r no one to interfere in my life said shivaay gritting his teeth.

Tia saw reflection of anika near door and she purposely moved close to shivaay .......

Shivaay just moved backwards as he was already frustrated with tia and her bak-bak.

Anika entered the room and directly went and hugged shivaay making tia raise in anger.

Shivaay i have a good news for u said anika.

Umm what asked shivaay.

Tia could u please leave me and my -would-be husband alone for sometime said anika with smirk.

Tia stomped her feet and went out of room.

Anika went behind and closed the door.

Kya hua anika u r looking to happy.

Yes shivaay u know what our engagement date is fixed tommorrow and our mairrage will be held after 2 months said anika once again hugging him.

Shivaay hugged her back ...their was a message in his phone reading it instantly threw his phone on wall breaking it into pieces and making anika stumble back in fear.

He frustrated ran his hands in his hair.

Shiv...shivaay what happened r u ok said anika moving close to shivaay and holding him by his shoulders.

Shivaay jerked her making her fall on bed.

Nothing is right everything is wrong said shivaay.

While anika was still in shock as shivaay never behaved like this with her.

She stood up and made shivaay sit on bed and she sat on her knees facing him.

Shivaay mein kal se dekh rahi hoon something is bothering u....i know kuch thik nahi hai please share with me..we will solve this problem together said anika.

And i know this tia ki baachi has said something to u that is why u r behaving in such way please tell me shivaay said anika.

While shivaay was in his thoughts he did not hear what anika say.

Shivaay r u listening asked anika sitting beside him.

Hmm...im sry i was just zoned out said shivaay.

Anika cupped her face in her hands and made a eyelock with him slowly she gave him kiss on forehead then on his eyes then on both of his cheeks and gave a cute peck on his nose making him smile.

Shivaay opened his eyes to meet brown eyes...his hands made way behingmd her neck and he started moving closer.

While anika was breathing heavily...they were little close soonwhen their lips were going to touch their was a large bang on door making them come out of other world while anika blushed and shivaay smiled but soon went and opened the door.

Only to find always kabab mein being haddi that is rudra standing their with mishchevious smile.

Bhaiya...door close karke bahbhi ke saath kya kar rahe the asked rudra raising his eyebrows.

What do u mean hum kuch kar rahe the haa asked shivaay.

Kuch nahi...bhabhi ..anika bhabhi called rudra entering room.

Anika stood up and walked towards rudra and asked what happen.

Bhabhi we all have to go for shopping as tommorrow is yourand bhaiya's engagement.

Omg mein toh bhul gai thanks rudy mujhe yaad dilane ke liye said anika.

No worry's bhabhi and yes bhaiya aap jaldi ready ho jao hume mall jana hai said rudra and left room.

Shivaay moved towards anika while she continued moving backward.

Shivaay what r u doing asked anika trapped between him and wall.

Wahi pura kar raha hun jo adhura reh gaya hai said shivaay.

Anika became confused and asked kya adhura reh gaya hai.

Shivaay traced his finger on her lower lip making her understand to which she highly blushed.

She pushed shivaay lightely and ran outside room making shivaay smile.

Tia saw all this and broke the vase kept near table.....abhi jitna hasna hai haslo anika kyuki jaldi tumhe aisa dhaka lagne vala hai ke tum zindagi mein hasna bhool jaogi....the game has began.

Shivaay ,anika and OmRu went to mall for shopping.

After 3 hrs of searching anika finally found her lehnga while shivaay was still busy searching his clothes.

Anika helped shivaay ,Om and Rudra to find the perfect outfit.

They had their food in restuarant and soon came back home being tired .

Precap:- Same.

Sorry guys but i cannot give whole thing in one chp so the real drama starts by nxt chp.

Sorry if u found chp boring but trust me upcoming updates will be amazing.

Do watch Ishqbaaz at 10pm only on Star Plus guys ...plzz.

Do vote and comment guys..💗💗💗💗💗💗