Chapter 9.

This song was my entire inspiration for this story. I love you ,Todrick! ;)

Ren's POV

"Let's do this." I walked towards the exit, a few others hung around the door. Soon enough bunches of people started showing up, I checked my watch. We have time, I stepped outside and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. I stuck one in my mouth and lit it, I stuck my foot on the wall. I stood there, I saw a car pull up at the end of the alley. Someone got out and started walking towards me. When I realized it was Nate, I dropped the cigarette and stepped on it. It was too late, he was surprised. "I didn't know you smoked." He said, "I don't." Replied "Normally." I looked at the ground, "Why are you here Nate? You could get hurt." "You could be killed." He retorted. I pushed him against the wall and kissed him. "I love you, so fucking much." I said, I rested my head on his chest. I started sobbing as I thought back to my new memories with these friends. I thought back to Ranji opening up, helping Beau get Travis, winning a dance competition with Cassandra, teaching Lizzie how to do a deathdrop, Liam giving me his bracelet, Nate loving me, and finally how everyone helped with my depression. I broke down into tears, it's not that I'm afraid to die, I'm afraid of losing these amazing people. "We know we probably couldn't stop you, but at least let us try." Nate said, lovingly petting me gently. We walked to the car, everyone got out and hugged me. Even..... Nate's mom, I hugged her "I respect you so much, you're doing the right thing. But none of us want to lose you, you mean to much too Nate for me to let you do this." She said. I hugged her again, the next person to speak up was Liz. "I don't want to lose you, I even practice your deathdrop." She sobbed. I hugged her, "All I have to say is, you're your own fabulous. I just helped you find it, you're amazing, Elizabeth Burkeshire." I said. Next, Cass "Ren, you have pulled me so far out of my shell, we need you. We need you to keep being fabulous." She hugged me, "You are already fabulous, don't think for a second that you need someone else." I said. Now Trav, "You helped me find the love of my life, you've been an amazing person ever since I met you. I don't want to lose you." He said. "I don't want to lose you either, and you better take care of Beau." I said playfully I kissed forehead, he nodded. "God damn it I don't know what to say." Beau said angrily, "I don't want to fucking lose you. I don't know what I'd do with myself." He pulled me into a tight hug, "I need you." He finished, his voice cracking. Tears fell from his eyes, I hugged him back just as tight. "I love you, Beau. You need to believe in yourself more, you're so fucking fierce, Beau Sparry. Don't you ever forget that. If I don't make it I need you to take care of Ranji." I told him, I kissed his cheek. Lastly Nate, he shrugged "I love you, Ren Wakaba. You make me whole, I-I fucking love you." He said, smashing his lips against mine. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you too Nathaniel, more than you can imagine." I said, "Then why don't stay with us?" He asked, fear in his voice. "You're scared?" I asked, "Of course, I'm scared! Every second, I'm a second closer to losing the love of my life!" He yelled. His voice a mixture of fear, anger, and sadness. I hugged him, "Then think of me as someone you hate." I said. "How the hell am I supposed to pretend to hate, Ren fucking Wakaba?! 사랑해!" He said, his knees about to give out. I kissed his forehead, "I will always love you, Nathaniel Harris." I told him. "Don't ever forget that, you're stronger than you think you are." I kissed him. I stepped backwards into the alley, I got to the door. I banged on it three times, I walked back to the group. Bunches of furries walked out the door, they turned the corner and kept walking.
I kissed Nate passionately. I hugged everyone else and kissed Nate again, I looked at the adorable human. "사랑해, 죽도록 사랑한다." I said. He and Beau were in tears, everyone else was on the verge of crying. I started walking I'm going to miss these people.

Nate's POV

Ren walked away, I stood there in shock. I didn't know what to do, my mom put me in the car. We started driving, "Where are we going?" I asked, staring at my feet. "To find Ren." My mom said, I looked at her and smiled. After a while of driving we saw a bunch of police cars, Beau and I looked at each other. "He's here." We said, we got out and started walking. When we got closer, we saw Ren standing on top of a cop car with a megaphone. Cops yelling empty threats, at least I thought they were empty. That changed when we heard a gunshot, and saw Ren fall.