Chapter 7.

Nate's POV

I woke up to something fluffy in my face, the smell of vanilla and strawberries hit my nose. It was Ren's hair, my arms were wrapped around him. My hands rested on the root of his stomach, his hands on mine. He was wearing nothing but an oversized shirt, one of my shirts that I gave him awhile back. I felt cold all of the sudden, it felt as if I was completely naked. I wore nothing but Ren's panties, my dick was tucked up along the length of the waist, pressed against my hip. It gave me a slight erection to be wearing something that held my boyfriend's dick. My shirt barely covered Ren's ass, I gently thrusted my waist forward, pushing against Ren's ass. He subconsciously pushed back on me. My dick was slightly poking out of the top of Ren's panties, I pushed it down and it fell out fully erect. I felt Ren's dick harden through my shirt. I slid my hand down, palming him through my shirt.  I moved my hand up and down, earning soft moans from him. I lifted my shirt and started slowly stroking his dick, he moaned in time with my strokes. I slid his panties off, and straddled his waist. I looked at the adorable wolf underneath me, blushing he grabbed the base of my dick and started stroking. When he reached the top, he rubbed the tip with his palm. I peered over at the clock, 5:00 A.M. "We'd better make this fast or we'll be late." I said. Ren kissed me, wrapping his arms around my neck. He worked his lip magic, turning on so much. He pulled away, his face still inches away from mine. "Why don't we take the day off?" He said, sexily sliding his hands down my back. He grabbed my ass hard, I moaned "No objections." I said grinding on him. I got off of him and walked over to his dresser, he sat up with his feet hanging off the bed. I remembered that Ren is a bit kinky, I opened his underwear drawer. I saw a mix of panties and ridiculously short boxers, my personal favorite being his thongs. Underneath, a ball gag, fuzzy handcuffs, a collar, and a blindfold. I grabbed the fuzzy handcuffs, he has a butt plug sitting on his dresser. In a box about a foot long and 3 inches wide, a dildo. I walked back to him, pressing my lips against his. I bound his hand in the handcuffs, his hands rested in between his thighs. I slipped my shirt off of him, he wrapped his arms around my neck. I kissed his neck, he moaned. I licked his neck, he moaned. I bit his neck, he moaned. He likes being bitten, he always has. I kissed him, biting his lower lip. One of his kinks is being caught or overheard, masturbating or having sex. It turns him on, I picked him up. I we stood in front of his door, he leaned on the door. I slid into him, he moaned. I covered his mouth it was silent, we heard people walking passed his door. "Not too loud, kinky boy. We'll get caught." I whispered sexily in his ear, he got even harder. I slid in and out of him, he moaned into my hand. He licked my hand seductively, turning me on. I pushed into him, harder and harder. He moaned, sexier and sexier. I bit his shoulder and he moaned, I bit harder and he pushed his ass against my groin hard. He grinded harder, I removed my hand from his mouth. With his saliva, I lubed up his dick. I stroked it hard, he bit his lip. I thrusted in time with my pumps on his dick. I focused on the area just underneath the head, the most sensitive area. He moaned, his precum seeped onto my fingers. I brought them up to his mouth, he licked them clean. I continued stroking him, I placed an arm over his chest and held his weight. We continued fucking he leaned back against the door he came into my hand moaning louder than before but not too loud. I covered his mouth and continued thrusting, he moaned let and louder. He said through my fingers, "Inside please, I want it inside." I thrusted hard, semen shot out of my dick into his ass, he moaned very loudly into my hand. We laid down on his bed, out of breath. He smiled, "I love you." He said exhaling. "I love you more." I responded. "Since we're taking the day off, we can do it again right?" He asked adorably. "Fuck yeah." I replied, "How do you feel about a three-way with two furries?" He asked seductively. "Please." I said happily. Ren grabbed his phone, and typed something. About a minute later a knock on Ren's door excited him. He opened it, Liam stood in awe of his naked body. Liam was in nothing but his very short boxers, they angled slightly they were so short. They were kinda sexy, Ren pulled him on to his lap. He reached into his boxers and touched Liam's dick. Liam stood up and pulled his boxers down, Ren positioned me in front of Liam. I rested on his chest, he has an amazing physique. Ren kissed me, "Let me know when you're ready." Liam whispered in my ear, his dick pressing against my lower back. I nodded, I've never been fucked before. It excited me, but also made me nervous. I felt his dick prodding my entrance, I let him know it was okay. He was gentle, his hands on my hips gently pulled me backwards. His dick slid slightly into me, I moaned as he pushed further in. His groin touched my ass, an amazing sensation around my crotch made me moan louder. Ren was sucking my dick, on his knees stroking his own. Liam started moving and Ren looked up at me with sex in his eyes. He stopped sucking and stood up facing away from me, he shoved my dick into his ass. The three of us moaning in pleasure, we continued as we were. Ren came, followed by Liam, and I. We laid down on Ren's bed again, him between me and Liam. His hand rested on my lower stomach, his other on Liam's chest. We fell asleep together.

Best day ever

Heyy! I hope chu enjoyed this chapter, none of my stories can go without a sexy scene. Anyway, this was so fun to write. That's all for now.
Love ya!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Protestजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें