New classmate of the Dead

...Ding..

...Dong...

...Dong...

...Ding...

.

.

.

.

The victim is Angie Yonaga, the ultimate artist. The body was found in the ultimate artist's lab. The time of death is approximately 2 in the morning. The cause of death is a stab wound on the back of the neck. The forehead also has a laceration.

"...Lets us pray for Angie..." Keebo said in a shaking voice as the other members of the Student council quietly cried together. "So that Atua may guide her soul to the gates of heaven..." Keebo Mumbled while he was praying with the others. As the members of the student council Mourned for there dead leader, The Monokubs handed out the monokuma files.

Breaking the silence with his calm but, yet eerie voice, Korekiyo crooned, "As there is no use complaining, we are better off beginning our investigation. So everyone... We all know what we need to do, yes?" Everyone knew exactly what they needed to do, we all knew we needed to investigate the body but, even though this was the third murder some of us haven't gotten used to it. Quietly and steadily, I nodded my head to his statement as I began to open up the Monokuma file. As I finished reading the files, I lifted my head and scanned the whole room for any clues that would Aid us in the class trial. "This is a bizarre setup. Four wax figures, effigies of the dead, hung upside-down in the room..." I muttered to myself quietly and softly, " And in the middle, Angie's body in a pool of blood. It obviously appears to be some sort of ritual."

As I stared at the crime scene, I heard a female voice muttering something in the background. "The culprit... Is it really... Someone amongst us that killed Angie?" The Voice kept Muttering to itself it in a gloomy way, like a broken record player. The more she said that the more it sounded like nails on a chalkboard. Swiftly, I tilted my head in the direction of the female voice to see Tsumugi with her face as pale as a ghost. A small sigh escaped my lips as I stared at the blue haired girl having a panic attack right in front of me. It wouldn't be beneficial to go talk to her, so like the bad person I am, I walked away from her without trying to comfort her.

I knew I should have helped her...

But, I'm not really good at comforting people...

I felt like If I try to help her...

I would just make it worse...

Anyways, Kaito and his gang of Sidekicks went over and decided to try to help Tsumugi. While they were doing that, I close my eyes and quietly thought to myself trying to think of possibilities to how the murder played out. While I was thinking, everyone else was talking in the background about useless information. Everything they were saying was just white noise until korekiyo said something completely nonsensical...

"We can summon her spirits with a seance called The Caged Child"

Seance...?

This has to be a joke, Right...?

Crap like that only works in movies, Right?

As Korekiyo continue to explain about The Caged Child Seance, I slowly realized that he was actually being serious and he wanted to start a seance. I understand if we speak to Angie, we will be able to ask her who Killed her and the members of her Cult can properly say goodbye to her but...

A SEANCE WILL NEVER WORK IN REAL LIFE!?!

Even though I desperately wanted to interrupt his bullshit, I blocked out all his dumb words and kept quiet. Even though he was using colorful and mature language, He's basically saying 'We're going to fight the occult with the occult' In my head, I believe everyone was going to do the normal thing and ignore the crazy Folklorist but, Some people decide to hop on the bullshit train and help him do his dumb seance.

Kiyo, Kokichi, Keebo, Tenko, and Himiko all left the Scene and started to prepare for their dumb Seance. "Are they all serious about this stupid seance?" Maki asked as her face shifted into a look of disgust and disappointment. "Perhaps that's just a part of the investigation in their eyes... We should just go with it." Saihara said as he continued to investigate the murder scene. In any case, I should focus on what I can do.