A somewhat nice day

The last couple of days are very eventful. First, somebody revealed maki's real talent. Second, The monokubs Manage to take over. Third, a new area open. Fourth, Angie Started her own cult that worship Atua. Lastly, How can I forget that weird events I had with Kokichi. Ever since that day I blushed in front of him, Kokichi Has never seemed to let his gaze fall off of me. I try my best to ignore him but...

The thing is though that even how much I tried to ignore him those violet eyes of his, he still had his burning gaze on me. Even so, I continue to ignore him, hoping that his eyes would stop staring at me so much. He has to get bored sooner or later, right...?

.

.

.

.

.

.

Today I woke up slowly, realizing that I didn't really have any things to do, so I decided to take it easy for today. I was really glad that I could finally relax for a little bit and push away some of my responsibilities. Tiredly, I sat up from my bed and Stretched my arms in the air. After finishing my morning routines I stepped out of my dorm room and walked out from it, Feelings of Fresh and Light air enter my nose. I walked through the corridor, not paying attention to anything until I felt like I walked into something. At first, I thought it was a wall or something but, It felt warm and soft. Confused on what it was, I raise my head up and saw two familiar purple orbs looking at me.

"Good morning (__)-chan~" The familiar voice cooed happily, making me jump back and trying my best not to trip over my own legs and fall over. "Hello, Kokichi..." I said softly. I would lie if I didn't feel a little bit scared of the smiling purple haired boy. Even though he was somewhat nice to me a couple of days ago, It does not erase the fact that he forcefully invaded my mouth. "Hmm... What's the matter, you look a little bit scared?" He asked with that familiar grin on his face. "...No, I'm fine..." I simply said, sighing out tiredly. "A-Anyways, I'll be going now..." I replied as I was about to walk away until I felt my arm being grabbed. "I'm really bored right now so is it okay if I hang out with you?" Kokichi asked, making me stand still. "W-well... Isn't Saihara or Gonta with you today?" I asked as my voice shakes a bit. "No! They have to attend to something special... So I want you by my side today!" He cooed happily, making you nod hesitantly. Regardless if I said yes or no, he would still force me to go with him so what's the point of putting up a fight?

He smiled once again, forcing the Shyer part of my personality to pop out from its hiding spot. Kokichi happily chirped, "Well, Can we go to your dorm room?" I suddenly felt an arm around my shoulders and he pulled me closer to his side, making me feel a wave of heat on me. "So what do you say~?" He asked seductively. "A-Ahh... The th-thing is my dorm room is really messy right now! So we can't go there right now!" I blurted out in a miserable stuttering mess. "Ehh... Really?" He asked with a toothy grin. "Yes! It's very messy I would feel very embarrassed if you had to see it...!" He looked at me for a while, scanning my face with his violet orbs. In my mind, I quietly pray to all the gods that he wouldn't find out that I was lying. Kokichi suddenly took his arm around me once again, catching me completely off-guard. My body jolted as his arms wrapped around my body from behind. "W-Wha..!?"

"You know, You're so adorable when you lie~!" Purple hair child cooed loudly and happily as he took me in a tight grip as he started to rub his cheeks against mine. "How can someone be so adorable?" He happily said again. I narrowed my eyes towards the ground as I felt my cheeks heat up and my heartbeat rise. I was never used to this kind of treatment, so of course, I reacted this way. "Can you please stop, Kokichi...?" I asked softly and quietly as he stopped rubbing my cheek, grinning happily. "How can I stop...? You're such a cutie And your face is so soft like a bunny!" He purred, making my body shudder and feel even timider than I already felt.

"S-Stop it, You shouldn't act like this in public! It's very inappropriate and I suggest you stop acting like this!?" you burst out as he once again stopped rubbing your cheek. "Who cares if it's inappropriate...?" he asked, almost darkly while that grin of his never left his face. "U-Uhhh..." I mumbled to myself as I felt him squish my body more closely to him. Kokichi grinned at me, his face screamed 'got you' and I couldn't help but feel like a helpless fly trapped in a spider's web. " No! Let go of me, immediately!" I said as I tried to struggle out of his grip but, I quickly stopped when he hugs me even tighter, making me let out a yelp. "Come on, (__)-chan... It isn't illegal to hug someone, RIGHT?" kokichi giggled as I saw his face just centimeters away from mine...

When it looks like all hope was lost...

Suddenly, a random Waraji flew out of nowhere...

And smacked kokichi right in the face making him let go of me...

Also, causing him to fall to the ground in pain...

'Seriously, it couldn't have been that painful. Waraji is sandals made from straw rope that in the past were the standard footwear...'

I was immediately removed from my thoughts when I heard a girlish sounding voice coming from the area where the Waraji came from. Obviously confused, I turned my head towards the voice and saw none other than Tenko Chabashira with one of her sandals missing...

"Um... Tenko, Did you throw that Waraji at kokichi...?

"Of course I did! I was trying to stop that degenerate male from harassing you!?"

"Ahhh....? Th-Thank you...I guess?"

"No Prob Bob!"

"...It's (__)..."

"....Yeah..."

After talking with her for a little bit, I decided to go back to my dorm room. I had way too much social interaction for one day and I just want to chill. Even though today was a little bit eventful, it was a somewhat nice day.