Trying to forget

Quietly, I followed behind Tenko as we introduced ourselves to everyone else. In my opinion, everyone here was a little bit more unique than the people I met before. After we introduced ourselves to Kirumi, a loud ringing noise played in the background. "Huh...? Tenko, What's that loud ringing noise? It's kind of hurting my ears..." I quietly said as I gently pulled on her Sleeve. "I believe that noise means that an announcement is about to be played," Kirumi answered. A couple of seconds later, The monitor in the corner of the room turned on. I turned my head in the direction of the monitor, To see the mono Cubs were filling the whole screen. Monophanie quietly cheered, "Hello! Thanks for bear-ing with us!" In my head I thought that was a terrible Bear pun but, I couldn't do anything to stop it. "Everyone, make your way to the gym, please. The opening ceremony can finally begin." Monotaro announces before the monitor turned off. Gym? Opening ceremony? "Tenko... What should we do?" I quietly asked her as my grip Tightened around her sleeve.

I was so scared... I felt like there was a Kitchen knife in my gut slowly twisted.

Before my fear completely consumed me like a predator eating an animal, Tenko Answer to my question. "What should we do? Go, of course. Everyone else is probably doing the same thing." She said Cheerfully, nodding her head. She grabbed my hand and started walking towards the gym. Before we left the room, I Whispered, " True... But, I'm a little worried about this." Well, I'm not a little worried. I'm VERY worried. Tenko turned around and place her hands on my Shoulders, She chimed, "You don't need to worry no more, (__)! I'll make sure to protect you, Himiko, and All the other girls!"

Somehow, her words managed to ease my worries... It's been a long time since I had a friend like this.

"Y-Yeah, I believe you're correct... Now then, I guess we should be heading to the gym, right?" I added as I gave her a gentle smile. Tenko Smiled back at me, She giggled, "Yes, you're absolutely correct! Come on now, we should get to the gym before those Nasty boys get there!" Before I could say anything else, She started running towards the gym. "Hurry up, (__)! The last one there is a rotten egg!" She joked as she continued running. Even though Tenko appears quite gullible and very impulsive, She still is my only friend here...

Even though I was enjoying my time with Tenko...

That purple hair boy couldn't leave my mind...

There's something about him...

That I can't put my finger on...

~Author's note~

Sorry if this chapter seems a little short, I'm kind of busy so I don't have enough time to write a lot of fanfiction. By the way, if you couldn't tell my favorite female character in V3 is Tenko. WOW, THAT'S A BIG SHOCKER!