I do not like shopping

"What about this one, Maria?" The deadpanned voice of her younger sibling startled Ukraine, almost causing her to drop the sweater she'd been looking at.

"Would you stop doing that?!" She huffed, turning to see what Belarus had found.

"No."

Ukraine sighed, "Alright, I like that one, thank you. Put it in the cart." Feeling proud of herself for actually finding clothes her sister approved of, Natalya dropped the green dress she scavenged into the cart. Did this mean they were done? She hoped so. Ukraine checked another thing off her list, and Belarus gasped loudly, "Did you seriously just pull a notebook out of your bra? What the hell--?!" 

"Language, please!"

"What if you get some sort of boob-infection?!" People were starting to look over at the two young women.

"Shh! No!" Maria protested, trying to quiet her sister down for like the tenth time since they arrived.

"What else do you have in there?! Drugs, I bet."

"No, Natalya."

"Boob, booby, boobs, boobie--"

"Okay! Fine, we're leaving!" Maria exclaimed throwing a few more articles of clothing into the basket, "Get back in the cart!" A few confused shoppers watched as a seemingly-19-year-old woman clambered into the basket of the cart, on top of multiple articles of clothing laughing venomously. "I love you big sister!"

"You just wanted to go home."

"You are correct."