Chapter 22

Okay so this is going to be the last chapter before I update for a while. 

I'm kind of taking a break (Since I've written 13 chapters in a row so far :P.) and I'm going to update a few of my other books! FOr those of you who HAVE read my other books, or some of them, you can say YAY!!! Because I will mostly be updating more than one chapter! AND I'm hoping to finish up my marauders book WHICH I AM PUMPED ABOUT! I can't wait to actually have one book finished! SO after I do that I will either try to finish Ebony, though it still has a lot of chapters left, or start up my new original idea! ONce i update that I REALLY hope you guys will go check it out! I've decided to BROADEN MY HORIZONS! As I imagine Trelawney to say, and write an original! Since I want to be an author when I grow up.

You can tell I'm serious because I said author instead of writer. 

I don't know why that's important 

Well this basically concludes my Author's Note!(OH I just realized that...YOu know author :P Hehe I already am an author since I get an official authors note....I'm boring you now....) 

That's probably the longest one I've had that actually made sense! WOO!! 

Be warned this chapter is going to have some fillers...and I'm feeling very delusional....*Evil smirk as I rub my white fluffy cats head* Just like Cee Lo Green MY HOMIE! No actually I think he's kinda creepy..... 

Okay you shall read now! Hope you guys like it <3

ONE MORE THING (Sorry :P) The song on the side is by Evanescence (THE MOST AWESOME BAND EVER! One of them....) Well when it says (Queue Music) In the chapter just turn that song on and listen to it over and over again. It's a really good song and if you listen to the lyrics you will see how well it works with the chapter....well certain part in the chapter :D And IF I GET IT TO WORK :P THe External Link shoulder be a video of another song for this chapter! I would have spilt it into two chapters btu I really want to get this part done before I stop updating for a while!

Xox Shortie <3's U!

*************************

Chapter 15

"Ginny have you seen Hermione?" I asked the next day at breakfast. She shrugged not looking up from the Daily Prophet in her hands. I sighed and skipped off to the Slytherins. I had promised Hermione that she would be the first to know, but I can't find her. Oh well, she'll probably be in potions since she would never miss a class.

"Hey Drae. Oh look I rhymed." I mused as I sat next to him. He rolled his eyes and took a bite of his toast.

"You seem to be in a good mood this morning. Usually you're all 'Oh I hate mornings! Will someone put my socks on for me?" He said smirking at me. I smacked his arm but grinned all the same.

"I don't know. Maybe today I will die again." I said wistfully.

"You've never died before? Or is there something I should know...." He trailed off as I laughed.

"No. But I have figured out a mathematical equation in my head-"

"You never do math. Especially in your head." He pointed out and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Okay, maybe not math. But I figured out why I've never died all those times that I nearly died, but didn't."

"Because I was always there to save you?" He said smirking.

"Well that is an option. But I like my way better. You see I've figured out that I am immortal." I said taking a sip of some juice.

"Is that even possible?" He asked. I sighed and set down my juice.