Chapter 19

"He was poisoned. By who?" I asked surprised. Harry nodded looking at the sleeping Ron on the hospital bed.

"Slughorn gave him some wine to ash down an antidote he had to take, for a love potion, and then he started fizzing at the mouth. It was really messed up." Harry said a somewhat scared look on his face as he shook his head looking at Ron. Ginny and Hermione were at Ron's other side, Hermione holding his hand. THis made me smile slightly but it was ruined when Lavender stormed in.

"How's my Won-Won? Is he ok?" Her annoying voice made both Hermione and I scowl at her.

"Ron's fine." Ginny said slightly glaring at Lavender. Lavender glared at Hermione and I decided to leave then not wanting to be here when a girl fight happened.

"I hope you feel better Ron." I said kissing his cheek. He mumbled something in his sleep that no one could make out and his hand twitched. I rolled my eyes and went to walk away.

"You need to stay away from my Won-Won." Lavender said glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and turned away ignoring her.

"I mean it Potter." She said her voice reminding me of Pansy. I turned around and glared at her.

"How'd you know that?" I asked. I know Harry didn't tell her.

"Won-Won told me." She said in a sickly sweet voice. I scowled at her and glared at Ron's sleeping figure.

"Harry, would you mind slapping Ron for me when he wakes up? Thanks." I said and walked out of the Hospital Wing before Lavender could tell me off for threatening her "Won-Won." I began to walk to the Slytherin common room, it being after classes, but stopped to glare at Slughorn as I passed him in the halls. I sighed as I stepped into the crowded common room. I spotted Draco coming down the stairs, grinning as he did, from his dorm and walked over.

Draco's POV (A/N Be afraid. Be afraid.)

I gulped taking in a breath and then threw the golden liquid down my throat. At first I scowled at the taste but I suddenly felt happy, for once, like I could do anything. I threw the vial onto my bed and opened the door walking into the common room just as Ebony walked in. Maybe this potion does work.

"Hey Drae." She said once she spotted me. I grinned at her which seemed to scare her a bit. I don't usually smile or grin, just smirk or scowl.

"Hello Ebony." I said and led her over to the fire, which she always likes, and sat next to her.

"What'd Potter want?" I asked.

"Apparently Slughorn poisoned Ron with some wine that was meant for Dumbledore. I think I'm going to stay out of it." She said smiling. I chuckled.

"Wanna go to the Room Of Requirement?" I asked lowering my voice. She thought for a second and then shrugged.

"Why not? It's not like I have homework to do or studying to do for OWLS." She said standing up. I rolled my eyes and stood up leading her out of the common room and up to the Room Of Requirement. She paced in front of it, even though I knew perfectly well how to get inside, and the door appeared. She grinned and walked inside. It looked just like last time with the fireplace blazing and a comfy couch near the fire. She skipped over to the couch and sat down kicking off her shoes. I shook my head sitting next to her.

"Nice socks." I commented as she pulled her feet up for me to see her neon colored socks. She giggled and wiggled her toes.

"Thank you." She said and put her feet underneath her leaning back into the couch.

"Have you asked anyone to Hogsmede tomorrow?" She asked turning to me. I shrugged.

"Not yet." I replied. She nodded.