Chapter 10

Are you guys really liking this book? I have gotten almost no feedback what so ever and I am really feeling quite blue about that.

I also am aware that I am being really dramatic and saying things like "quite blue." but I couldn't think of what else to say :P

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Xox Shortie <3's U!

****************************

Chapter 10

"Ebony! Ebony, please wake up!" A voice said. I blinked my eyes open to see Tonks' face above me. Her faces was tear stained and fresh tears were rolling down her face. I frowned in confusion having no idea where I was, how I got here, or why I was here.

"What?" I asked her my voice cracking. Someone else bustled over with red hair and a sweet face.

"Oh! You're awake. Good, why don't you take some of this to relieve the pain." The woman said. I nodded not wanting to refuse and drank the potion. Only then did I realize how much pain I was in. Every movement was a huge effort even after to quick acting potion. My head was throbbing painfully and the room went dizzy as I tried to wake up.

"Where am I?" I asked as Tonks pushed me back down. Tonks had stopped crying but her face was red and her eyes puffy. The other woman had left the room obviously wanting to give us some time.

"You're at the Weasley's house. I just got back. After you ran away at the Ministry Dumbledore forced me to leave with Remus to take Neville and Luna back to school. I've just arrived back and saw you like this..... I don't know what happened." She said her voice cracking at points. I nodded remembering exactly what happened. I told her the story and when I finished she pulled me into a hug.

"Oh, Ebony. I'm so sorry. This is my fault. If I would have just sent you a Christmas present then you wouldn't have felt so lonely and wandered off into the forest alone. And none of this would have happened and you wouldn't have gotten hurt. And mom wouldn't have died." Tonks said exaggerating. We both suddenly burst into tears after the realization hit. It wasn't one big dream. Our mother is dead. The door creaked open but I didn't bother to look up. I was crying into my hands while Tonks sniffed trying to stop crying.

"It's not your fault Tonks. None of us sent her gifts either." I looked up to see Ginny followed by Ron, Hermione, Harry, Remus, and Sirius. I looked up at them and then back down still crying. Hermione and Ginny hurried over giving me hugs. I leaned into them getting their shirts wet with my tears. Remus walked over to Tonks and awkwardly hugged her patting her back. Tonks wasn't as awkward but I could tell just the gesture made her feel better.

"It's m-my fault." I sobbed out. Harry, Ron, and Sirius all walked over to the other side of the bed I was laying on. I don't know whose bed it was or whose room it was but I haven't even met all of Ron's brothers.

"No it's not. How were you supposed to prevent being taken by Death Eaters?" Sirius said. I shook my head sniffling a bit so I could talk clearly.

"I could have gotten away but I didn't." They all frowned at me confused so I told the whole story. Of Luscious finding me in the forest and Malfoy saving me, again, and how he told me to run but I didn't and stayed to help him. Ron was scowling once I finished.

"That scumbag actually let his father take you away?" He said angrily. I glared at him and Tonks, Ginny, and Hermione all hit him on the arm.

"Ron!" Hermione said. Ron shrugged and Hermione sort of chased him out of the room as they bickered. I smiled slightly but didn't really feel much better.