Chapter 18

"Do you want your Christmas present?" I asked Draco.

"No." He snapped. I sighed ignoring his rudeness like always.

"I worked really hard on it." I whined. He rolled his eyes and turned away from his book, he does read a lot, he raised his eyebrows and I grinned running up to my room. I grabbed the little gift bag from my trunk and ran back downstairs. I handed it to him and sat down cross legged in front of him.

"Open it." I commanded. He nodded and pulled out the tissue paper. I bit my lip to hold in my laugh as he pulled out a green apple.

"Merlin Ebony, I think you really have gone insane." Draco said though he had a smirk on his face. I giggled as I pushed my hair out of my face and leaned towards him. I smirked at him as I plucked the green apple from his hand.

"I know you like green apples, since you always seem to have one, so I got you a green apple. Although I wouldn't eat it if I were you." I said grinning. He narrowed his eyes at me suspiciously and I let out an evil laughed before setting the apple on the ground before me. I pointed my wand at it and said the magic word in my head. Then right in front of me, the apple turned into a vial. I laughed and picked it up. I'm all about presentation.

"Here. It's an empty vial." I said with a straight face. He gave me a strange look and took the vial. As he did the empty vial filed up with a pink liquid and I smirked.

"What in the name of Merlin?" Draco said looking at the potion that was now in the vial. I snickered.

"I had no idea what to get you so I put a charm on the vial so whenever you touch it the vial will fill up with whatever you need now. I guess I don't know how to word things when I'm trying not to laugh." I said smirking at him. A slight blush came to his cheeks as he realized what potion it was.

"Why did it make a love potion?" He asked looking at the pink liquid.

"You tell me lover boy." I said and burst into giggles as he scowled at me. He rolled his eyes and put the vial back into the bag.

"Well, thank you?" He said more like a question. I grinned and nodded.

"You're are welcome dear cousin." I said. I almost caught myself btu decided not to. He's not my cousin anymore. He had a weird look on his face as I hummed a tune in my head. I patted my hands on the ground like a drum and waited for something interesting to happen. Something interesting always happens at Hogwarts.

"You want your present?" Draco asked. I grinned and stopped drumming on the floor.

"Presents!" I said loudly and the three people on the couch near us all looked at me. I looked at them too and stuck my tongue out. I saw Victoria smile slightly and shake her head. The other girl was scowling at me while Nick was giving me a look like he was studying me. Draco didn't notice them as he went up to his dorm to get something. I looked away from the three people on the couch to the fire but I still felt Nick staring at me. Why does he have to be so creepy like that. It's weird. The words played through my head again from the last time I looked at Nick. I never looked at him after that afraid something else might happen. Just as I went to turn around and tell Nick to stop staring at me, Draco came back with his hands behind his back. He smirked at me as I jumped up and down on my knees.

"Are you sure you wan your present?" He asked arrogantly. I narrowed my eyes at him and quick as a fox, I kicked him in the shin hard. Which caused him to yelp in pain and fall over dropping whatever was behind his back. I held back my laughter and quickly grabbed the present which fell on the floor. My eyes widened as I held it in my hand.

"Draco! How did you find this?" I asked as he scowled at me. He smirked slightly as he sat across from me.

"It was in some closet I think at the Malfoy Manor." He said shrugging.