"Oh, that's rough. Is Jungkook doing good?" He asked, taking a seat on his lounge couch as Namjoon spun the chair to face Yoongi.

"Yeah. He's doing great actually," Namjoon replied, drinking his water.

"So, there's seriously nothing you have to do?" Yoongi asked.

"Nothing at all. Yesterday I already looked at engagement rings to get Jin—"

"What? You guys are already getting engaged?" Yoongi asked, his mouth nearly dropping. "When I told him to start dating again, I didn't mean full fledge fall head over heels and marry them. No offense." Yoongi stated.

"We talked about it," Namjoon said, "I just think he's the one."

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked, a little suspicious.

"Yes! He's perfect. Beyond perfect in all aspects," Namjoon said, "You know.. the way you feel about Hoseok? Yeah, that's how I feel about Jin." Namjoon explained.

"Damn, you have it bad." Yoongi said.

"You have it just as worse, maybe even worse." Namjoon responded.

"You're right, I'm head over heels for Hoseok. I actually want to propose. How about you help me find engagement rings?" Yoongi asked.

"Woah, Seriously?" Namjoon asked, "That'd be great."

"Sweet. Let's go to a jeweler," Yoongi got up and left to the elevator, Namjoon following behind him.

"This is pretty casual for someone who said something about Jin and I getting engaged." Namjoon said as they got to the first floor.

"I've been thinking long and hard to be honest, and I think Hoseok would love to get engaged and get married. It's like a promise, and he has a kink for promises." Yoongi stated and Namjoon choked.

"A kink? For promise?" He said, confused.

"I'm joking," Yoongi replied, as they walked out of the building and to his car. "He just really likes promises."

"Oh. That's understandable. Plus, aren't you guys high school sweet hearts? You've obviously been dating for more than long enough," Namjoon said as they got into Yoongi's car.

"Really? Good. I want to marry him, so badly. I may not seem super interested in everything, but man. I love him to Pluto and back." Yoongi said as he started the car and drove off.

"That's very sweet." Namjoon said, "You should include that in your vows."

"Great idea, I'll do that."
Yoongi said.

It was a while till they pulled up to a jewelers and got out. They looked around before Yoongi picked one. Namjoon looked around still, maybe something would catch his eye.

Something did.

"Hello, excuse me?" He asked for a worker, looking around.

"Yes, sir?" A woman responded.

"Can I have some help?"

"Of course!"

He showed her the ring he wanted to look at. "I'd like to look at this ring."

"Oh, are you planning on proposing?" She asked as she took the ring out. "This one is very expensive. 54,756,621.97 won."

Namjoon nodded as he inspected it carefully.

"It's very expensive, it must be real?" Namjoon asked

"Of course." She responded.

(PASS ALL THIS RING EXPLAINING BC UH I AM TOO LAZY SORRY)

"It seems perfect. Can I get this resized?" He asked.

"Of course! What size?"

"Oh, not yet. I have to figure out what size I need it to be." He responded. "Can you please save this? I would like to come back and purchase it sometime."

"Yes, do you have a name to put it under?"

"Kim Namjoon."

"There you go. Kim Namjoon, you are saving a 3ct Round Eternity Engagement Ring in Platinum, Blue Nile Studio Round French Pavé Diamond Eternity, correct?" (That's such a long name jfc. HSKSJ)

"Yes. That's correct. Thank you so much for your help, I'll come back in a few weeks with the size." Namjoon said.

Yoongi looked over at Namjoon, "That was a super expensive ring, jesus."

"How much are you spending on Hoseok's?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh, a shit ton. Even more than yours. I want to spoil the hell out of him," Yoongi responded and Namjoon laughed.

"When do you plan on proposing?"

"Whenever I get the ring. I'm having them adjust it to his size and once I get it I'll propose when I get the chance." Yoongi stated.

"He's really gonna love it." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, I know." Yoongi said before signing something and they left. "Want to be dropped off?"

"Yes, please. Thank you." Namjoon responded and after a while of driving Yoongi dropped him off.

"Thanks for coming out with me today, bye." Yoongi said as Namjoon got out of the car.

"Bye. Thanks for having me!" He smiled before going to his apartment. He had wasted a lot of time with Yoongi surprisingly.

He tried to think of ways to 구혼하다 (propose) to Jin since he had so much free time.

A/N: Hi!! High school is starting so that means less updates ! I'm sorry :( it's my first year in high school so it's gonna be scary