키스 한

A few days later

Suga (MR. SWAG)

WHAT DO I DO I KISSED HIM ON THE CHEEK LAST TIME WE SAW EACHOTHER OMG WHEN DID I EVER GET THE BALLS

You've always had balls idiot you're A  M A L E. Jfc just knock on his door

IT ISNT THAT EASY

do you need directions?
Shall i go on wiki how?
How to open doors for dummies?

SHUT UP

Hey!! It's Hoseok!! Yoongi doesn't know how to help because he's an ass who doesn't understand how hard it is to confess
Anyways, just go to his door okay! Invite him to dinner maybe? Wait don't you guys go out all the time?
Do something sentimental!

What's sentimental?? :(

..how.. do you not know what's sentimental..

I JUST DONT OKAY I HAVENT DONE THIS IN A WHILE :((((

STOP ADDING CHINS TO THE FROWNY FACE OK I GET IT JEEZ
I don't know?? For Yoongi and I it's different ofc. What's something that would make the mood go bOOM like wHOOSH like?? I don't know how to explain it
Make both of your hearts beat like crAZY
And tHen KISS.

NonoNONONONON

WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO

I CANT DO THAT ARE YOU CRAZY

yes.
Jk, but seriously get to kissing already

We haven't even gone on that many dates though! What if he doesn't want to kiss? Oh god, imagine how embarrassing that'll be omg

STOP ACTING LIKE SOME TEENAGE GIRL WHOS GOING TO KISS HER HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH

this is how you acted i bet

You right
But at the time I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL

JUST BECAUSE IM 23 DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING

UGH JUST DO IT I STG ILL PULL YOU OUT THE HOUSE AND MAKE YOU TALK TO NAMJOON

UGH FINE

Jesus.

Jin took a deep breath. Putting his phone in his pocket.

Okay, it can't be that hard! Namjoon most definitely likes you back, he's been taking you on dates! What other reason would he take you out on dates for? You'll be his first boyfriend— OH MY GOD I'LL BE HIS FIRST BOYFRIEND OH NO.

Jin began panicking from his attempt at self assurance. "I can't do it!" He groaned loudly, dropping on to his couch and yelling into his pillow.

After a few minutes of screaming he stood up, punching his chest. "Come on. Kim Seokjin can conquer anything and everything, and that includes Kim Namjoon. Yes." Jin tried to hype himself up again.

"Yeah! Yeah! Let's go!" Jin cheered to himself walking out the door only to see Namjoon standing in fronting the door, falling slightly since his ear was against the door.

"I was not snooping." Namjoon quickly said as he regained his balance.

Jin gasped, "YOU EAVES DROPPED?!" He hit Namjoon lightly on the shoulder multiple times, as his face turned red.

Namjoon smiled.

Oh god did that simple smile do a toll on Seokjin. One day he was going to go into cardiac arrest, it's a fact. He just wanted to press Namjoon's dimples all the time, that's kind of weird sounding but if you were in front of him you would want to, too.

"Maybe," Namjoon said.

"That's mean." Jin pouted a little, "You weren't supposed to hear anything."

"The walls are pretty thin.." Namjoon hummed.

Jin just rolled his eyes.

"So, you can conquer me?" Namjoon asked and Jin's face blew up again.

He let out a loud groan, shutting his door as he walked away, going to the first floor.

Namjoon laughed and ran after him, "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Just come in the car with me," Jin replied simply.

They both got into his car and were off.

Namjoon turned on the music as they drove, finally they arrived somewhere.

"The beach? Again?" Namjoon said.

Jin nodded, "You forgot the best part of the beach!"

"..The water? We aren't dressed for that," Namjoon began,

"No! Catching crabs."

Namjoon let out a loud gasp, "I love catching crabs. Usually, every time I go to the beach I catch crabs. I once caught this really cute crab,"

Jin laughed at how childish Namjoon became. "Come on!" They both got out the car, Jin took his shoes off there, and Namjoon decided to do the same.

They ran onto the beach, and went to catch crabs.

The beach was fairly empty that day. Not many people, only a few here and there and that's far from their sight.

They giggled here and there as the other would fail at catching a crab. They would show each other once they did catch one, and get excited over how cute it was before putting it back down. It was very sunny out, Jin could've sworn he would've gotten burnt.

He probably did.

But that's not the point.

When he sees Namjoon's eyes light up, it makes his day ten times better than it already is. The smile that forms on Namjoon's face when he catches a crab, or the small excited noises he lets out. That makes Jin feel happy.

Jin feels happy.

He hasn't had this exact feeling in a long time.

He was happily in love.

Jin realizes he loves Namjoon.

It hasn't been that long, and it's childish to say things like this.. but he's definitely in love with Namjoon. Most definitely.

"Namjoon!" Jin called him over quickly, he was in front of a large rock on the beach, no one could seen them from there. Namjoon came over, thinking Jin caught another crab.

"What is it?" Namjoon asked, taking Jin's hands out, thinking there'd be a crab. But there was nothing.

Namjoon looked up from the others hands to see Jin smiling at him softly.

Jin took his hands back, wiping anything that was on them off before cupping Namjoon's face.

He slowly leaned in.

His plump lips touched Namjoon's.

It sent electricity running through his veins. It made his heart beat at ungodly speeds. It made his stomach do flips, and his face turn pink. It made him feel young again. It made him feel loved again. It made him feel whole.

Why did someone he's only known for a few weeks, make him feel so weak?

He almost wanted to cry.

They 키스 (kissed).