My Dangerous Alpha Mate

CHAPTER 1

"Hey, wake up whore, I'm hungry", I heard my brother Michael scream breaking me away from my dream. I had dreamt that I had found my mate and he saved me from my horrible life.  That was probably the first time in 7 years i didn't have nightmares . It's kinda ironic that I wake up every morning just to experience the nightmare that is my life. "I'm up, I'm up." I sighed, my life hadn't always been like this. My brother smirked but left the room so I could get ready for my scheduled day of cleaning and cooking. Some might think it's not right for me to be treated like this, but this was my life sense my father had died 7 years ago. Now I was 17 and my life sucked. My days were filled with abuse and hatred from the people around me. Everyone hated me because they believe it's my fault he had died. Couldn't really blame them I mean it was my fault, I should have done something, anything. I sighed, there was no point thinking about it when I knew there was nothing I could do now, what's done is done. I got out of bed and got ready for the day. After I was ready I went downstairs to prepare everyone breakfast like I always did. After everyone left I went to cleaning up there mess. I heard the kitchen door open then girls giggling but I didn't bother turning around I felt someone come up behind me. "Look girls, Cassidy is cleaning, well we wouldn't want get in her way now would we?" The two other girls giggled. Great just my luck I had to be bothered by her of all people. the girl I'm talking about is Sarah Hitching, but I like to think of her as the pack slut, because she literally will sleep with anybody, anywhere, and anytime, she's even tried sleeping with the mated males, I swear the girl has know self respect whatsoever. She laughed while grabbing a plate from the sink and dropping it to the floor were the glass shattered all around. "Oh great now look what you did, making a mess already", Sarah snarled at me while pushing me to the ground. I cried out in pain when I felt the glass dig into my palms. I growled trying to keep my wolf under control. We could easily take them all, my wolf growled. It's not worth it, it would only result in more abuse later, I told her trying to make her understand, we may have alpha blood running through are vains, but I couldn't take on my brother and the beta goerge which is what happened last time I lost my cool and decided to fight back. They all laughed when I finally managed to get up. Sarah went to hit me in the face but the kitchen door opened and in came my best friend, aka, my only friend, Mark. He growled in anger when he took in the scene before him. "I suggest you get out of here before the little control I have left is gone and I snap your necks," he growled at the three girls. they scurried out of the room, leaving me and Mark alone in the kitchen. Mark ran up to me and looked at my palms to check the damage. While he did that I took the opportunity to look at him, he was pretty hot, kinda lean but he has some muscles, dirty blond hair and warm brown eyes, I actually had a crush on him the first time I met him when we were 7, but it quickly passed when we became close friends. I wish he was my mate, but he wasn't and no matter how hard I try I couldn't get myself to be attracted to him in a sensual way, it would have been great to have him as my mate, it would have made my life much easier considering he was 3rd in command. I was broken out of my thought by his muttered curse. He dragged me to the kitchen sink and plucked out each piece of glass from my palm making me wince in pain every time, then he washed the blood off my hands. "Mark, say something", I pleaded. He sighed then said, "What do you want me to say Cassidy, because frankly I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do right now, the abuse is getting worse every day and I can't be there to protect you every time it does. I-I just don't know what to do anymore." I looked up to see his beautiful hazel eyes looking at me with sadness. I grabbed onto him and wrapped my arms around his waist. Sometimes I just need my best friend to hold me. His arms instantly wrapped around me holding me close. With his chin on top of my head he mumbled something I couldn't quite hear. I looked up at him and said, "you know I can't understand you when you mumble." He sighed but spoke clearly this time, and what came out really shocked me, "let's run away". I looked up at him for a few seconds, minutes, hours, who knows but I was definitely in shock, when I finally came out of my anishel shock I spoke, "Are you crazy we can't run away it would never work."

"Oh and why might that be, huh?"

"Well for starters your 3rd in command, you can't just leave and forget about your responsibilities to the pack, the Alpha."

"Fuck the pack, and fuck your brother, I'm done with how they treat you."

"No I won't allow you to give up your job for me, because even though you don't like my brother, you still love your job, I won't allow you to give that up."

Mark sighed accepting that I won't allow us to run away.

Just when I thought he was done he opened his stupid mouth again, "fine I won't go but you are, I know a pack that takes in rogues that were abused by there packs and they don't send them back, all you need to do is get to there pack, Rockwood and your safe."

I was about to tell him no again when I really considered my options, if I stay here I carry on with my life of abuse and hatred, but I get to stay with my best friend, and if I go I  might actually get the chance to really live... I would be safe, but with no best friend of course. I sighed knowing the choice I had make will effect me either way. "Ok. I'll go." I knew I would miss my best friend like crazy but I know I made the right decision. Mark smiled and picked me up and spun me in a circle. after he put me down we went to my room so we could get ready for me to leave and form a plan. Mark said I had to leave tonight because it was his turn to petrol the pack territory and it would make it easier to get out safe and sound without being caught. When we got to my room and sat down on my bed, Mark sighed before speaking, "ok, here's the plan."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

YAY!!! FIRST CHAPTER OF MY FIRST BOOK IS DONE!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND MAKE SURE TO VOTE!!! FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND WATTPAD AS kittycatlove17