Eva P.O.V

Eva P.O.V

I sat in a tree, my back resting against the trunk, I stared at each of my postcards then I jumped when I heard a child scream out. I placed the cards into my bag and lent forward to watch each family in the park. After a while, I started to get bored, so I swiftly got out of the tree then regretted it because as soon as my feet hit the ground, I got the feeling that I was being watched. I glanced around feeling the paranoia kick in, but everything seemed normal which made me sigh as I mentally scolded myself. Pulling my hood up I walked to my new home.

I glanced up at the abandoned warehouse then I swiftly moved a few planks of wood that covered one of the broken windows, I had managed to find an old broom and got rid of most of the glass inside, I climbed in and made my way to where the office would have been. I sat at the table and sighed then I got the postcards out and stared at them.

"Nice place you have here."

I froze recognizing that voice. I could feel myself shaking as I stared at immaculate black formal shoes.

"How are you even here?"

"Do you mean how did I find you? I followed you, Evangelina."

I gulped not daring to look at him.

"What are you going to do now? Kill me?"

I heard him laugh then he walked to me and grabbed my chin to force me to look at him, but I closed my eyes and growled. I could feel my claws growing as I imagined one quick swipe and it would be over for him.

"Don't even think about it. Do you really think I would come here alone? Unprotected?"

I felt his breath fan across my face as he whispered then I heard the click of guns which made me growl.

"You see my beautiful angel, I could just say the word, and these men would open fire however they wouldn't kill you just send you to sleep for a few hours."

He dug his nails into my skin which caused me to shout out and open my eyes.

I gasped as I looked at him, he looked handsome, his eyes a turquoise colour that seemed to glow, his hair a dark brown colour that rested just above his shoulders. It looked well maintained and his skin flawless with a slight tan.

"Hello princess."

He let go of me and started to pace, he wore a three-piece suit that screamed businessman and it was just as immaculate as the shoes.

"Are you going to speak or just stare?"

I glared at him and crossed my arms.

"I'm getting tired of your games, what do you want?"

He chuckled at that.

"Look, you are getting annoyed; now shall we get down to business."

"What I want princess is to build a new world, and I want you to rule by my side."

"You must be mad."

I laughed as I watched him then he glared at me.

"I'm not mad."

"Yes, you are."

Hissing he grabs my chin.

"Get off! Let go of me!"

I growled as I lifted my hand up and without thinking I slapped him hard. He let go of me and glared at me.

"You are a stupid girl!"