"What the hell ? What was he looking for ?"
She muttered with a frown at the mess.
Ignoring that, she took out the property papers and handed them to king, who took them to lawyer waiting outside.
While she started cleaning the wardrobe.
                   *****
At Mehra mansion:
It is a usual day. Everyone finished their morning meal and return back to their own mundane circus called life.
But Aliya felt a little lost as she kept on wandering in the house.
She missed her brother, something she hasn't done in ages.
It seemed a bit odd even for her but felt real good.
She glanced at the watch again and glued her eyes on the door.
When a sudden not so loud sound made her jump and yelp in freight.
She turned to find her brother laughing at her.

"You scared me." she groaned.

Abhi just laughed at her and moved to get some water from the dining table.

"When did you arrive ?"  She enquired , sounding like a child who has been eagerly waiting for his favourite person.

Abhi gave her an astounded side glance.

"I need to discuss a few things with you about a meeting,"  she made up an excuse.

Abhi made a face and whined "please Aali, can we not do it today. I am exhausted . I came a few hours ago. I haven't even had my breakfast.
(Changes tone and looked her in the eye)
Talking about that I want to go out for breakfast today , wanna join?"

After a little hesitation, she replied with a shrug
"Ye..yeah, sure"

"Cool, then you go get ready. And I'll take a shower . we will leave in 20."
Abhi shared his planned.
                  *****
Abhi's Room:

Abhi locked his wardrobe door and made a call.

"Hello brother , I was about to call you. I have a good news for you,"  Veer greeted.

" hey, I can use that. But before that listen to me I have something for you as well."
Abhi said in a hushed tone.

Veer prompted.
"Okay , what is it?"

"There is one more person involved in my Grandma's death. I know her . you need to arrest her too "
Abhi spoke.