1.3

"The assignment you can not escape, I am teacher." Teresa rolled her eyes at Mr. Cory. "Okay so here's what were going to do guys. We're gonna split into teams and discover wether or not new technology has made us better people. You'll do presentations on your assignments. And here's a twist no computers." Mr. Cory said.

Farkle slammed his hands on his desk, "What!" Farkle yelled.

"We're going old school. Your going to research at the New York public library." He continued.

"Where!?" Maya questioned.

"And here's another twist since I trust you not at all, give me your cell phone's." Mr. Cory said smiling.

"No!" Riley shouted.

"You can't do that I'm pretty sure that's against the law. You can't tell us no computers then say we go to the library- actually I'm okay with that, but our phones, I need it." Teresa protest.

"Yes, I can, I'm the teacher. Come on, come on, hand them up." Mr. Cory said with a box taking his students phones. He stoped at Teresa's desk seeing her look away. He shakes the box, she sighed putting her phone in, but he stayed there.

"What?" Teresa questioned. He shaked the box again. She sighed opening her bag and putting her extra phone inside. He shakes the box again. She groaned opening her pocket and putting her extra extra phone in the box. Everyone was shocked even Lucas. Mr. Cory shaked the box again.

"I hate you." Teresa groaned going over to Lucas's bag and opening it. "Hey what are you doing?" Lucas questioned and she ignored him taking her last extra phone.

"How do you even know about these?" Teresa asked as she slowly gave him her phone already missing all of them.

"Okay, so our teams for are maya," Maya opened her arms knowing what's about to happen, Farkle sat in her lap saying what's up causing her to push him away, "and Riley you will be with," Lucas raised his hand a little causing Riley to look at him, Riley and Lucas smiled at each other, "No," his daughter smiled at him innocently, "No," the bell rang and everyone took there books, bag, etc standing up, "no, why did you have to come here?" Mr. Cory asked Lucas.

"I'm sorry I make you uneasy, sir." After Lucas said that he left.

"Oh, dad we don't even have our phones what could possibly happen." Riley said then left too.

"What?" Mr. Corry questioned seeing Teresa still there and Elliot a few inches away.

"Does that mean I don't need a partner?" Teresa asked with a smile. She liked working alone that way she get more work done.

"No, it's a team assignment." Mr. Cory said.

"I am not being with Riley and Lucas." Teresa said before Mr. Cory can suggest that.

"She'll be with me." Elliot said smiling before leaving. Teresa blinked then turned towards Mr. Cory.

"Okay, everyone is gone, you could give me my phones back." Teresa said.

"And why would I do that?" Mr. Cory questioned.

"I'll give you a hundred bucks." Teresa offered. Mr. Cory looked like his considering it for a moment.

"I can't do that, you can go now." Mr. Cory said. Teresa was walking out, "Your ruining my life." Teresa called over her shoulder. Mr. Cory chuckled, she reminded her of one of his best friends.

______________________

Teresa was waiting outside the library texting on her phone. "I thought Mr. Mathews took all your phones." The voice of Lucas said. Teresa looked up from her phone seeing the whole gang.